Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Fallen One"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 12:35 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by RedChaos:
We're still friends, right?

Of course right.

RedChaos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

As before I can't delete this, even though I made it. Please get rid of it.

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 11:14 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Why would you want them deleted?

RedChaos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 7:48 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

They take up space. I can't finish them. No one wants to contribute. My work has been deteriorating. I don't think they will bring anyone entertainment. I plan on leaving the forums. They suck. I have been dodging the truth for a long time. They suck. Goodbye. Why are they still here? Do people actually support their tortued existence?

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

As a matter of fact, yeah. I think they are very far form sucking. And I enjoyed your story. So what gives?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 8:42 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

What do you mean, "no one is contributing"?

RedChaos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:41 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Active participation. Where is it? I will not blame anyone for not offering, but I got NOTHING! Did anyone say,"Let's make this a group effort, help the struggling author out just a little." I don't think they did. It's my own fault, I couldn't finish it. Why can't I euthanize my failures and move on? Don't give me support now, this is not a cry for attention. The opposite, in fact. Must leave now.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Would you truly have liked it if we had decided to take over your story in your absence? Perhaps, if you had invited (which perhaps you did, I didn't check) to write in your story, we would have. As far as simple suggestions go, I myslef offered a name for the Wizard.
And, of course, it is not a failure. As far as quality goes, it is one of the better stories here. (come to think of it, the only stories which seem to get deleted are the really promising ones). As for not finishing it... there must be twice as many unfinished tales here as there are finished. Of course, that is nothing, but that does not detract from their value. Would you expect TaleSpinner to delete Daughter of Krypta (I think that's the name) because he hasn't posted on it for months? Do you expect a Moderator to drop by and casually delete "The war of Plagues" because it seems the authors are showing a lack of enthusiasm? Of course not. And why not? Because they are good, even if they are unfinished. So is your story.
And, what prevents you from finishing it? You may not feel like it right now, but in a few months, who knows?

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:43 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Would you expect TaleSpinner to delete Daughter of Krypta (I think that's the name) because he hasn't posted on it for months?

..sniff.. I didn't know anyone remembered

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:09 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yes. I remember everything. I'm still waiting for you to bring it back.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:51 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Same here.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RedChaos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 8:19 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

I thought my first and fourth posts here encouraged outside help, but I might be mistaken. You are right. Falotar of course, not saying anyone else is wrong. Bad memories now don't mean it won't get better. Until then, peace out.

RedChaos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 1:12 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Why do I keep on coming back to this forum, if leaving it inevitably follows? Maybe taking it off my Favorites List would keep me from remembering it. The Phantom Fortress is dead. I am keeping the rest of story to myself. I will contribute something else later. This time, I would like some help from people. I will say it every time I post. HELP ME OUT! The new story will involve a lot of Cultists so think Fervus. Orcs, Trolls, Goblins and all the other greenskins will be present so start thinking of characters you want me to write in for you, which I will do as soon as I start.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: