Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Rise of the Draconic Empire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Protector

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: About Rise of the Draconic Empire Reply with quote Back to top

Ok in this tale anyone can join as long as they ask first! LOL Ok here the tale is of the ardanian dragons who have decided to become a culture and help mankind. In that time a half dragon, Draconis, was the promise of peace between Mayhew and the dragons when the Mawhey King gave his daughter to the last Dragon Chief Ardius to be wed. Draconis however must fufill that promise as he is to find the heroes from the different races and religions to join his kin's empire as allies. These heroes or representitives must work together as they head for Krolm's anvil to locat the Lost crown of the ancient dragon Kings. Then and only then will victory be won and peace between mortal and Dragon come once again. However, the goblins have teamed up with the notorious Ice Dragons and will stop at nothing to kill all good. So who in?

Child of Dauros

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 7:51 am    Post subject: About Rise of the Draconic Empire Reply with quote Back to top

All Right. Since i have to ask first: Can you use a monk for your story?

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 12:51 am    Post subject: About Rise of the Draconic Empire Reply with quote Back to top

May I join too? I consider myself (rightly or wrongly) to be good at making villains; and have an especial liking for Ice Dragons.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:26 pm    Post subject: About Rise of the Draconic Empire Reply with quote Back to top

I'll join, if you don't mind. I think this might get me out of my rut; I haven't been able to write for a hwile, but this caught my interest, so...

(Falotar, yes, you definitely make great villians. Frightening villians. *shudder* )

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Child of Dauros

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:37 am    Post subject: About Rise of the Draconic Empire Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, Draconis hasn't logged in since 10aug. Maybe we should just join or start another story.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: