Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

New hero abilities?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tasty Loam

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 2:14 pm    Post subject: New hero abilities? Reply with quote Back to top

Unless I'm really dense, it seems the heroes have new abilities in the Majesty Expansion... such as the Gnomes becoming champions and Barbarians being able to hold 6 in a guild and only go unconcscious. I may've missed this before but I didn't think so. Are there any other new hero abilities?

housefish

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 3:17 pm    Post subject: New hero abilities? Reply with quote Back to top

Yes

Mogor

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 5:05 pm    Post subject: New hero abilities? Reply with quote Back to top

Barbarians don't always go unconcious. The higher the level, the greater the chance. But I myself do not quite nderstand how it works. Also, the Warriors of Discord have the Howl attack, the Solarii use the flaming hammer (is that what it is called?), also, the Adepts have a double attack (they attack twice, really fast occasionally) and i think there are more, but I can't remember.

------------------
-Mogor

Tasty Loam

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 5:23 pm    Post subject: New hero abilities? Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I noticed the flamey projectiles and the quicker attacks and the howling, I thought the flame projectiles were just Flame Balms or something, the other two I thought I had missed in the first game cause I don't use Fervus or Lunard much. What does the champion thing do for the Gnome? Anyone else know any new abilities?

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 8:00 pm    Post subject: New hero abilities? Reply with quote Back to top

It increases his strength and hp. And it gives him a new look.

------------------
Praise Dauros!

Captain_N

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 9:57 pm    Post subject: New hero abilities? Reply with quote Back to top

The Champion Upgrade also seems to make Gnomes more prone to fight and less likely to run away. Their defense either goes up too, or it was always pretty good and I never noticed it, because one level 13 or so gnome stayed alive for about 5 minutes versus a rock golem. Pretty good for a gnome.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 6:22 am    Post subject: New hero abilities? Reply with quote Back to top

Check out the Read Me file that comes with NE. That can give you lots of great info on the "new" heroes.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Tasty Loam

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 3:46 pm    Post subject: New hero abilities? Reply with quote Back to top

I read the ReadMe and didn't see anything, maybe I just missed something.

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 10:59 am    Post subject: New hero abilities? Reply with quote Back to top

...also, check out the articles on MFO, there's a ton of stuff on the new features of NE, including new hero abilities.

And I STILL haven't gotten NE, someone slap me.

------------------
"Character is destiny." -Heraclitus

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 1:07 pm    Post subject: New hero abilities? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by YoshiHatchling:
...also, check out the articles on MFO...

You can't anymore. They closed off that part I think but forgot to change the links. My computer says the site doesn't exist.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: