Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The Sovereign II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 1:03 pm    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

When Jager woke, there was a small pendent next to him. He picked it up, looking at it. It was a circle with a dragon in the middle, and there were rubies on the circle. The dragon seemed as if it were twined around something, but there was nothing. Although, there did seem to be a space behind the dragon, as if something could be slid in behind it. As he gazed at it, Jager started to remember...

There was another necklace, one with just a sword. The man, the king, stood with both necklaces in his hand. Jager stood in front of him, besides a younger girl. The king, Mandor, Jager's father, handed the sword necklace to the girl, Alhana, then handed the dragon necklace to Jager.
"Use these only when Magicum is in a desperate time of need." said Mandor.
"What do you mean, 'time of desperate need'?" asked Alhana.
"If Magicum is in peril, with no hope of saving it, you must use thes. You must slide the sword in behind the dragon. When you do this, it will give you the power to defeat anything. But you must NEVER join them unless you need the power, or you will be destroyed. You must be prepared. You must be old enough. And you must be together. If you join the necklaces, and seperate, you will be obliterated. I warn you now. Be careful."
As Jager remembered, he looked down at the necklace. He also remembered when he had been kidnapped. He was in his bed at night. He had been rudley awakened, had been thrown into a sack. Outside the palace, the sack had fallen to the ground. Jager had caught a glimps of golden light, the swish of a golden robe. His hand was clutched around his necklace. A golden glittering hand reached for it. Taking it from around his neck, the hand then took his wrist, and after a moment, he found himself in a city, with his tiger by his side.

Jager looked up. He fastened the necklace around his neck, then laid his head back against the pole. He wanted to remember everything.

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 11:28 pm    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

"Master," said Yquellar worriedly as Tanasril came out of the tent, "we seem to be under attack by dragons..."
"What?" asked the archmage in amazement. Even as the Eldwarf opened his mouth to answer, a wavering form flew overhead. Something knocked Tanasril and the Chief Engineer to the ground, while the tents around them collapsed.
"Illusions!" snarled Tanasril, climbing ungainly to his feet.
"I never knew illusions could do this," said Yquellar worriedly. Tanasril's eyes narrowed, and he drew in a hissing breath.
"Dragon magic," he growled. He hobbled off towards the center of the camp.
"What are you doing, Master?"
"I'm taking us straight to Magicum! By portal! Now get Grannok, and tell his aergoblins to assemble before the portal!"
"Yes Master!" The Eldwarf scurried away, while Tanasril began swinging the portal's focus from the Dragon's Isle to the city of Magicum.

Krilla stopped dead as magic burst behind her. Her accompanying Dryads gasped in shock as a portal opened, spewing out creatures of nightmare.
"Run!" shouted Krilla at her startled companions. "Tell the Queen that her town is about to be attacked!"

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 3:43 am    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

Inn , town of Magicum

Three tourist has recently settled into the inn, their wealth was surpising, certainly, this has attract many criminals. That is what they wanted.

The night has again came to Magicum, the recent war has made many toursit leave, but the inn is still burst with activities ...

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 5:37 am    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

On the top floor of the inn, One of the three tourist opened an unpallarlled detailed map of the town on one of the tables. The rogue they have hired earily bow before then

"There is your gold, Now where is the sphere ?"
The rogue stood, and pointed at the cellar of the royal libary.
"Very good, These will all be yours if you can get it for us ?"
The rogue flowned "The cellar of royal libary is most mythtic place in sothern ardaina after the chamber of holy challence, I would doult to risk it, sir, nice doing business with you ."

"Dismissed, Nice doing business with you ..."

As the rogue exit the inn, he saw two palace guards stood ahead
"You are arrested , so do your guest ..."

The guard broke though to the chamber and, to all their suprises, there are no one there, neither do the map, or any package the tourist left behind...

The guard rushed towards the palace ...

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 6:48 pm    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

Alhna was just walking along the outskirts of Magicum, when she saw ten to twenty dryads rushing toward her. Her first instinct was to draw her sword, but she restrained herself. These dryads were her allies, not her enemies; and she had enough of those. When the dryads reached her, they all started to yell and scream at once.
"Queen Alhana!" screamed one. "There are monsters, horrible monsters coming!" screamed another. "You city will be under attack within minutes!" "Assembble your forces!!" Alhana was taken aback at first. After a moment of listening to their screams, Alhana came back with a jolt. She ran off, leaving the dryads screaming after her. With remarkable speed, she made her way to the town square, where all the heros had been training.
"Heros of Magicum!" she cried. "Our beloved city is about to be attacked! Will we let our enemies take us? Or shall we overcome?" A great roar came from the heros. Many of them yelled, "No!" or, "Never!"
"Then draw your weapons!" cried Alhana. "And follow me! Follow me to victory!!" With that, she drew her sword, pausing only to reach for her sword necklace and kiss it quickly. Give me strength Father, MOther. she thought. She threw her sword arm up, and cried again, "Follow me to victory!!"

Jager stood in the tent, his arms still cuffed to the pole. The tent fell around him. He pulled it off with difficulty, not being able to move his arms much. To his horror, Jager saw things burning and smoldering around him, and strange flashes in the sky, as if something invisible were moving quickly. Horrified, Jager saw Tanasril open the portal, and realized where it was headed, and what would happen if Tanasril succeeded in getting there: If he didn't get himself out of there now, then Magicum and Queen Alhana, Alhana, his little sister, would perish. Though her forces must be strong, they were nothing compared to Tanasril's forces. With strength that Jager later thought must have been given to him by the gods, Jager pulled on the chains binding him to the pole, and let out a raged roar. With a last yank on the chains, they broke, letting Jager walk free of the tent. He ran toward the aroegoblins that were marching through the portal. Luckily, the invisible things were causing much trouble, so Jager was able to run past the other monsters, and ran through the portal. When he found himself on the other side, in the forest of Magicum, he heard Tanasril's angered scream.
"Magisray! Get him you fools! He will warn the queen!" Jager ran, ran for all he was worth. He pushed through the monsters, and ran towards Magicum. He hoped for Magicum, and for Alhana, that he would be able to reach her, and he hoped against hope that she would recognize him.

------------------

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

[This message has been edited by Raistlin, Archmagus (edited 13 October 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2001 1:22 am    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

Magicum, cellar of the royal libary.

The guard of the cellar saw the Queen, the royal advisor and the warden headed towards him. He was rather beweilded, the queen has left the palace a moment ago, this must be confusion or nonsense.
"Your Majesty ?" Ask the guard. "What is your bidding ?"
"To retrive an artifact that will defeat the evil" said the queen, in an unusually calm manna.
"I comply ..." The guard opened the door, still wandering what happened...

A moment later ... Cellar of Magicum
"Just wondering how stupid can a mortal be ..." Said one wizard to the other.
"No wonder they lose every fight "
"Breathern, time to get on our business."

forest of Magicum

The wizard's force was advancing towards the town as the the golbin yelled in horror
"We are traped !"

They saw three clan of dragons advancing out of the forest, while a gianatic portal opened behind them, pouring another clan of dragons.

"We are blocked, traced , surrounded , no !"

Amongt all the confusion, the queens advanced right into the battle not known that only one clan of the dragons are real ..

Cellar of Magicum

"That trick made my day !"
"Too much complements, elder ,now ?"

They saw the sphere covered in a dome of magic, radiating tremedous energy ...

"The dome will detect any change in ether within it ... and removing the object by ..."
The wizard cut his sentense as the elder held the sphere in his hand ...
"I have replaced the sphere with our own artifact - the projector stone, which can project an magical image of any artifact, let's go ! now !"

The dragons will immidately back to their cliff, holding the sphere of power

A moment later, the guard entered the cellar, although he is not allowed, because he was beweilded with the fact that the "queen" has been in the cellar for half a day ...

As he entered, he was stoned by the fact that the "queen" has dispeared ...

"No ? Yes ? Illusion ? Ghost ?"

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 8:39 pm    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

Alhana led her heros toward the forest, her sword still held out in front of her. The warriors were right behind her, Treven and Wodenthal among them. She turned toward them suddenly, and asked, "Do you think we have a chance?" The two seemed startled by the query.
Wodenthal answered. "Of course Your Majesty! Your heros have trained their hardest, and if anyone could lead them to victory, you can, Majesty." Treven hesitated. "Well, we have yet to see the enemy, Highness." he said slowly. Alhana's face fell. "Are you saying that there is a chance that we will fail? That Magicum will perish?"
"There is always a chance Highness. But I would say that the odds are in our favour. We will try our hardest to protect magicum, Your Majesty." He saluted her with his sword. Alhana nodded. She turned forward again. To angziaty, she saw that they were at the edge of the forest. She halted, and turned to face her heros.
"Monks. Preistesses. Warriors. Healers. Solari. Wizards. Cultists. Rangers. Elves. This is it. This is the battle for Magicum. Will we let them overcome us? Or will we defeat them!" A cry raised from the crowd. Alhana spoke again. "Then let us march! March to our enemies!" She started forward, when she saw movement in the trees. She slide into guard position, and walked foward slowly. The thing seemed to be moving closer. When it came within ten feet, Alhana jumped at it, nearly cutting it's head off. She stopped her slice just in time;it was a boy, not a monster. She stepped backward a step, giving the boy room. He can't be more then fifteen she thought. When the boy looked down at her, His eyes went wide, and he collapsed to his knees. Alhana was alarmed. The boy gripped at her arm, and muttered, "Praise the Gods. Praise the Gods, it's you. It's you."

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 10:32 pm    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

Tanasril cackled wildly; some would have said insanely. So they thought to defeat him with illusions again, did they? Only they were not all illusions.
"Garelstramin!" The huge creature crawled over to him, unconcerned by the fireballs which washed over him.
"Yes, Master?" the former dragon said sarcastically.
"You bear no love for your fellow dragons?"
"Not my 'fellow dragons', now," replied Garelstramin, "but I have never loved them."
"Good!" Tanasril through himself at the ropes hanging from the saddle on the creature's back. "Garelstramin, fly!" The ground fell away beneath them. Tanasril selected a target. He pointed, both with finger and with the link he had formed with his mount. "Destroy!"
White-hot flame sliced into a dragon, bringing it to the earth in a smouldering wreck. "Tell me, Garelstramin, can you still work magic?"
"A little."
"Do you know what spell is keeping these illusions from disappearing?"
"Yes, though to generate so many the caster would need a powerful magical artifact."
"Hmm. Is there a way to undo the spell?"
"There is."
"Show me!" Garelstramin complied, even while taking out another real dragon. Tanasril threw the first spell at one of the mirages, it dissolved like smoke.
"Aergoblins!" he cried. "Attack! Eldwarves! Mean your catapaults!"

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 9:18 am    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

Southern Coast, Dragon's Cliff, The Hall of Honor.

The High Archons are watching the battle from another prespective. The image projected in the middle of the room flashed softly. The image was full of colored dots: Yellow dots meant real dragons; Green dots meant illusions; Black dots marks The Wizard's legion; Red dots shows the Wizard's flying creatures And blue dots indicate the position of the army of motals.

"Incoming", said one of the Archon clamly, as another wave of red dots appeared and advanced right into the battle.

"Don't look that good, elder" enother dragon archon said quietly, "the royal force has stopped the advance ..."

"We will advance for them, then" muttered the elder, in an ironic way, "Retreat towards the queen's army"

As soon as the words was speard, the real dragons started to fall back towards the rolay force in an organized formation.

A Few minutes later ...

"Open Fire !"
Alhana suddently heared a voiced came from nowhere, resounding in her mind while she was still dealing with the stranger they met a moment ago.

Alhana stared the sky in horror as all fleeing dragon suddently turned around at same time and faced the enemy. A firestorm lashed across the sky, striking Garelstramin.

Mainwhile the force of the illusions shifted formations and cutted off Tanasril and the Garelstramin from the rest of their minions.

"Time to pay your dept, my old friend" the elder said calmly, on his seat ...

To everyone's surpise, all the dragons around Garelstramin disapeared as if they have disoved into the air. Now balls of fire and chains of lighting slashed out of nowhere and stroke Garelstramin from all directions.

Alhana turned to her force. And the battlecry resounds:
"Let's make this a day to remember !"

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 2:33 pm    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

"Let's make this a day to remember!" Alhana cried again. In the excitement of the apperence of the dragons, Alhana had forgotten the boy at her feet.
"Wait!" he cried. "I bring dire news;all of Magicum depends on it." This got Alhana's attention.
"Speak your buisness boy." she said coldly. "And make it quick. As you see, we are in the middle of a war."
The boy nodded, though he narrowed his eyes at her tone of voice. He stood.
"My name is Jager - rather, my name is Jagerelnerlo of House Magisray."
He paused, letting that statement sink in. Alhana said, "What do you mean, 'Magisray'? My family is Magisray, and there are no others in all of Ardania. You can not be a Magisray."
"That is true. And I am a Magisray." he held up his hand to stop Alhana's complaint.
"Alhana, I am your brother. Your past must be a blur to you as well as mine was. Please, do not inturupt me." he said as Alhana opened her mouth. "I must tell you, and as you said, you have little time. Alhana, I am your brother. As a child, I was kidnapped by an evil name, by the name of Tanasril the Broken. He had hoped to control me, and make me his servent, and make me help him to destroy you.
"Luckily, the divine god, Dauros, helped to foil his plans. I escaped, but not before he 'modified' my memory. I wandered in to a town, and leved there for most of my life.
"Until a few days ago. I was recently captured by the same man who kidnapped me. He held me and by tiger, Auber captive. I do not even know if Auber is still alive." Jager paused a moment, his head down. How could I have left without him? he thought. Alhana cleared her throat, and Jager resumed his talk.
"He told me of my past, but only parts of it. I had to remember the rest on my own.
"Dauros apeared to me in a dream. He helped me to remember the rest of my past. He also gave me this." Jager reached into his pocket, and pulled out the dragon pendent.
As Alhana stared at it, her jaw went slack. She reached down to grab her necklace, the sword. She recaled that necklace...There was her father...He gave her the necklace...and there was someone else...There was him! Alhana thought. He is my brother...
"Our father told uss that if ever Magicum were in dire peril, to use these. We simply have to slide the sword in behind the dragon. Our father said that it would give us tyhe power to defeat any army, and trust me, you need the extra help."
Alhana brisled at the jest. "Are you saying that our - my army is weak?"
"Compared to Tanasril's, yes. Please, try to remember Alhana, try...to...remember..."
Alhana could only stand there, her eyes out of focuse.
Father...Mother...I have a...brother? But, how come I couldn't remember...Tanasril. It's because of him... As Alhana thought, she began to remember. Her brother had been standing next to her when she had received her necklace. This boy had the other part of her necklace. He must be him...he must be Jager...
Alhana looked up at him and smiled.
"If Tanasril's army is as powerful as you say it is, then we must aact quickly. Come here with your necklace."
Alhana undid the clasp holding hers on. Jager walked over, grumbling about being ordered around by his little sister. He pulled his necklace toward hers. Alhana poised hers above his. She hesitated, then said, "There is a possibility that this wont work. If it does not, we will be destroyed."
"Yes, I know. But we must take that chance." Alhana nodded, and turned to look behind her, holding her hand steady.
"Treven. If this fails, you and Wodenthal must lead the others into battle. You must not let Magicum be destroyed. Understood?"
"Yes Highness." said Treven solomly.
Alhana turned back to Jager. She took a deep breath, and plunger the sword in behind the dragon.

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 5:12 pm    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

Garelstramin closed his eyes, and let the magic wash over him. The lightnings and fires of his foes were nothing compared to the agony within himself. He hoped, however, that Tanasril had been kiled. If he was, then perhaps he could get on with destroying these humans instead of wasting time killing the other dragons. He would-
Tanasril stirred in the saddle. Garelstramin snarled as he felt the Wizard's mind become conscious. "How did you live through that, mortal?"
"Anti-magic Shield, Fire Shield, and several other magic resisting spells," said the archmage. "Where are we?"
"In a lake," growled the disgruntled monster.
"A lake?" Tanasril's vouce squeaked in surprise. "Where's the water?"
"Evaporated."
The madman digested that, then asked "Why aren't we flying?"
"Because several large holes were torn in my wings."
"Ahhhh."

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 9:15 am    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

Southern Coast, Dragon Cliff, Hall of honor

The hall was bathed in the intense light emmited from the recent aquiriztion. The Three archons have decided that the pocession of the sphere is better kept secreat. The elder, is now ploting the other half of the plan.

"Would it be easy if we just disguise ourselve as a few mortals again and fool them like everyone else ?" On of the archons said easily.

"They are nothing easy to fool," said the elder "But I wish the queen might pin them there long enough."

"What is your wills !" Said The other archon, uneasily "Our lost are unaccountable, and you still proquestinate !"

"There is the plan" The elder said quitely, and the air in the middle of the room flashed. Image of an exotic artifact appeared "This is the ring of the Twlight ." The elder contieued, "We have captured this from the undead durning our recent battles. It might be useful after all"

"I wish you didn't meant to sommon..." said an archon, very worried.

"Yes, I meant the Black Phantoms, they are invunarble to magic. So as long as the army of the wizard are pinned on the main land, these things will tear into the magic defense unchecked. But remeber, they are a double edged sword ..."

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 8:56 pm    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

A blast of blinding white light filled the area and flashed over the trees. All who had heard their queen's conversation thought she had died in her attempt to save them. Treven and Wodenthal lowered their heads, blinking away grief.

Leaving Magicum, Alcarioth and Darius Atreinos stopped their horses and looked up. They saw white light shooting upward in a blinding flash. Darius thought, Alhana, and spurred his horse into the forest, with Alcarioth calling after him.

Alhana gripped Jager's hand. She was surrounded by a blinding white light, which whipped her hair upward. The two necklaces were clasped in the siblings hands, so tightly that the edge of the sword bit into their flesh. She shouted over the roar of the wind/light.
"What is happening?!" she asked Jager.
"I don't know! I think-!" he was cut off as the wind roared louder. Suddenly, Alhana felt a burning pain on her shoulder blade. She whipped her head around, and looked in wonder as a white wing sprouted from her right shoulder blade, and a black sprouted from her left. She looked toward Jager, and saw that the same thing had happened to him, only the black wing was on his right, and the white wing on his left. She felt the same burning pain on her hands. She looked down to where the sword was clamped in her hand. It became larger, until it was as large as her own, but sharper and thinner, and lighter, much easier to handle. In Jager's hand, the dragon of his pendent became slightly larger, and became golden. He curled up in his hand. Alhana noticed that the white light had started to fade. When it was almost completly gone except for a layer of white mist seperating her from her heros, she gave her wings an experimental flap. They were easy to control. Next she drew out her sword, and knelt down to dig a shallow hole long enough to fit in her sword. She put in the old one, and covered it with dirt. Afterall, the sword had been a gift from her father, and she could not just throw it aside, even though the new blade was also from her father, in a way.
She stood and wiped her hands. The mist was nearly gone now, and she saw figures moving in closer toward them. She stepped toward Jager. They looked eachother in the eyes, and both flew upwards, soaring over the Magicumians. Alhana tossed her hair behind her head and adressed the heros.
"Heros of Magicum! Lend me your ears! My brother, Jager, has joined us in the fight against the infadels, Tanasril the Broken and his army of monsters. Together we have the power to defeat him, but I assume that we will still need your help! Tanasril is a terateroginator, and has made horribly strong monsters to aid him! Luckily, some of his...creations, refused to obey him. They have joined our side. They are the neo-wolves. Treat them well, for they are our allies. Will you fight with us? WIll you do this for Magicum? For us?"
Loud racous cheers followed her speech.
"Then come! Draw your weapons and follow me!" She flew off toward Tanasril's army, Jager next to her.

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 8:32 pm    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

"Where are we?" shouted Grannok. Tanasril's army had become lost after the battle of the dragons, and it was now cutting its way through the forest the direction one of the sub-leiuteneants had thought he had seen the Master fall.
"I couldn't say, really," said Yquellar, squinting up at the trees. "The stupid canopy hides the sun.Wait - what's that?" The noise in question was a stamping and crashing, as of someone crushing undergrowth.
"Ready your weapons, aer-" began Grannok, but then Thaman burst out in front of him.
"Ah, traitor," said Grannok in recognition, sheathing his claymore.
"What?" said the Baron, blinking in surprise. "Oh, you mean to Her Majesty."
"What do you what?" inquired Yquellar.
"Queen Alhana is just over there." He pointed. "If you follow me, we can take them from the rear and demolish them with surprise. My men will help you."
"Lead on!"

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 9:25 pm    Post subject: The Sovereign II Reply with quote Back to top

As they walked onward, Alhana and Jager landed, conserving their strength. Flying slowly proved to be slightly strenuous. Alhana held her sword in hand, and Jager held the tiny dragon in his. After at least twenty minutes of walking, Alhana halted. She looked around warily. Jager looked quizically at her, and when she didn't explain it to her, he asked, "What's wrong Alhana?"
"Somethings not right..." she muttered. "We should have reached their army by now...What was that?"
Alhana whipped around, and started to fly up. Jager started to follow, but Alhana held up a hand to stop him. When Alhana was at a hieght above the trees, her mouth dropped.She could see the crater in which Tanasril and the changed dragon layed, but as she turned in the air, she saw a large, massive line of people...No, not people. As she looked closer, she saw that they were goblins..with wings! To the west, she could see the dryad villiage within the forest. From the villiage, she saw a batilion of dryads darting from tree to tree, making their way towards the Magicumians. Alhana folded her wings in and pratically dropped back to the ground. She called out for all the guildmasters, and held a brief conference with them.
"Treven, High Priestess Blackblood, Father Goldglow, Mother Lifebeat, High Priest Tasty Grass, Toberk. We have trouble. I beleive that there are monsters coming around from behind us. Luckily, dryads are also on their way, hopefully to aid us. Tanasril is just ahead of us."
"What is your plan, Your Majesty?" asked High Priestess Blackblood.
"My plan is this: We continue on toward Tanasril. But the heros must be on high alert. Make sure that we have rangers scouting us from behind, Toberk." When she saw that looks of the others, she said, "What comes will come. We cannot alter fate, only nudge it in the right direction." She smiled. Don't worry. We will win. I have faith."
The guildmasters went back to their heros to explain. Alhana and Jager took up their positions at the front again. They continued on, waiting, waiting for the attack to come.

------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: