Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "Fire and Ice"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 6:49 pm    Post subject: About "Fire and Ice" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Hmmm...We should finish this...

Can I butt In?

Allow me to introduce Hakim the Dragonhearted.
He's pretty skilled in the arts of magic and swordplay, and he's a Drakon. A lizard man.
Jeez mybe I'm obsessed with them?

------------------
"Why am I known as the Son of the Dragon King?
It all started when the godess; Krypta and the Immortal Dragon; Vendrak
were married. They loved one another, and became one. Soon they had a child. His name was Micah. Krypta sent her son to the realm of valmorgin, there he was raised by the priestess' during his childhood.
During the steps of his manhood he was trained by the rangers of Loredia. I am that child, I am Micah, Son of the Dragon King!

Hail from the dragon.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 6:53 pm    Post subject: About "Fire and Ice" Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Falotar was the one who started this, ask him. I wouldn't mind. And it's perfectly all right if your obbsesed with lizard men. I happen to like Eyriens and rogue paladins.

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere
I Magus
All I wanted was to rule the world...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 6:57 pm    Post subject: About "Fire and Ice" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Well, Falotar was the one who started this, ask him. I wouldn't mind. And it's perfectly all right if your obbsesed with lizard men. I happen to like Eyriens and rogue paladins.

Where is he? he only posted five times in my previous posts. And I rarly see him?

------------------
"Why am I known as the Son of the Dragon King?
It all started when the godess; Krypta and the Immortal Dragon; Vendrak
were married. They loved one another, and became one. Soon they had a child. His name was Micah. Krypta sent her son to the realm of valmorgin, there he was raised by the priestess' during his childhood.
During the steps of his manhood he was trained by the rangers of Loredia. I am that child, I am Micah, Son of the Dragon King!

Hail from the dragon.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 9:21 pm    Post subject: About "Fire and Ice" Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm-mm. You can join, but I must warn you, dragons in this are evil, pure and simple. And, since you've already brought a singular concept into the game, Ellitadhe will soon be performing more than sacrifices.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 9:27 pm    Post subject: About "Fire and Ice" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Hmmm-mm. You can join, but I must warn you, dragons in this are evil, pure and simple. And, since you've already brought a singular concept into the game, Ellitadhe will soon be performing more than sacrifices.

Okay but He's more of a wierd creature.
Have you ever watched Adromeda?
If you have than you may be familiar with a neechian named Tyr Anasazi. He prefers to use others plans to his own advantages.
That is what Hakim's persona is.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 9:45 pm    Post subject: About "Fire and Ice" Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, the charecters really don't like dragons in this story. It's only fair to warn you.

------------------

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere
I Magus

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: About "Fire and Ice" Reply with quote Back to top

Hm...This doesn't look to good for Lana...Let's see, is it fire, or ice? Or perhaps acid? Or mabye lightning?

------------------

I Magus

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: About "Fire and Ice" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Hm...This doesn't look to good for Lana...Let's see, is it fire, or ice? Or perhaps acid? Or mabye lightning?

This is Ardania, Raist, not your home world. And, in case you should be serious, I did say that it was an Ice Dragon.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 11:45 pm    Post subject: About "Fire and Ice" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
This is Ardania, Raist, not your home world. And, in case you should be serious, I did say that it was an Ice Dragon.

Lana's safe! Thanks to Halim.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 8:15 pm    Post subject: About "Fire and Ice" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
quote:

This is Ardania, Raist, not your home world. Lana thjanks you, Drake.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: About "Fire and Ice" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
quote:
quote:

This is Ardania, Raist, not your home world. Lana thanks you, Drake.
Your welcome, Lana. LOL!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: