Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cyberlore Majesty Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore Majesty Forums Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone,

I don't have specific information and details, but everyone needs to be prepared for these Forums to be gone soon.

If there are stories here, or topics and information, that you wish to save for the future, then please start immediately to "back up" or save or print out the information.

In the interim, I will look for a BBS that we can use for free. It won't be "home" by any means, but it will be a place where we can all remain in touch with each other.

If I get any more information about the forums closing, I'll let you know. But please do not delay in saving things you want from here.

Hugs To The Majesty Gang...
Twylah Skye

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

erg....

Thanks for the warning, Twy. Much better than losing all this stuff.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Might this be a sign the franchise is being sold after all?

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't believe that's the case. Cyberlore is moving in a different direction, and they are currently paying for this BBS. With their market changing, they won't need this type of communication device, so there is no reason to continue support.

I will wait to see if Seth posts more information, but I don't feel 100% comfortable relaying all of the information he gave me in his email to me. My main concern is that everyone here in the community is aware of the impending closure and makes preparations. There is a lot of information here that is important to many people, so I wanted to make sure that we all knew what was going on and were able to prepare.

If I get a more definite time-frame from Seth, I'll pass it along immediately.

- Twylah

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Cyberlore Majesty Forums Reply with quote Back to top

Twylah Skye wrote:
In the interim, I will look for a BBS that we can use for free. It won't be "home" by any means, but it will be a place where we can all remain in touch with each other.

Heroes of Ardania V2 has a forum at:

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Heroes_of_Ardania_v2/index.php

You might be able to create a new Majesty forum at:

http://invisionfree.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: