Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Funny Moments
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

By the way, once I had a Wizard attack my blacksmith. It was sick. I dismissed my Wizard before he destroyed my blacksmith. Level 3. No way was he going to kill it. But a hoard of Rangers finished the Blacksmith off. Oh weeeelllllllll.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alberinian Wildmaster wrote:
But a hoard of Rangers finished the Blacksmith off. Oh weeeelllllllll.

That part was a lie Smile . Couldn't help myself. The rest is truth. Stake my Ranger Namesake on it.

*THE WIZARD*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alberinian Wildmaster wrote:
By the way, once I had a Wizard attack my blacksmith. It was sick. I dismissed my Wizard before he destroyed my blacksmith. Level 3. No way was he going to kill it. But a hoard of Rangers finished the Blacksmith off. Oh weeeelllllllll.

how do you dismiss heroes?

Marcostheblack

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*THE WIZARD* wrote:

Click the 'x' on the hero panel (on the left side of the screen, with the hero selected), and the Hero panel will go blue(? I think). [s]he'll finish their current action and make their way to the palace. They might fight things along the way, but they wont stop at guilds/stores/etc. When they get to the palace, they drop any items they are carrying, and leave the guild and map.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Note*

Only some items they're carrying, not all. I never have seen them drop potions from the Magi Bazaar, or theyr weapons/armour. Though the latter may not be considered "items"...

As for funney moments, well, this is odd, if not funney...

Once I had a Wizard teleport halfway across the map to buy an amulet of teleportation...

And Tiger (sniff, still miss him) had a Barb manage to teleport across the map to buy an amulet of teleportation. No library involved (not that it would help with teleporting anyways), no quest items involved. That was weird.

And then there's Kandar and his medicine.....

Might have to resurrect that topic/thread where everyone tried his medicine. That was hilarious. I seem to remember lots of fireballs and lightning storms when Archmage went crazy. Then the Temple to Ferves (underneath which the medicine was stored) exploded. Ouch.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Marcostheblack wrote:
*THE WIZARD* wrote:

Click the 'x' on the hero panel (on the left side of the screen, with the hero selected), and the Hero panel will go blue(? I think). [s]he'll finish their current action and make their way to the palace. They might fight things along the way, but they wont stop at guilds/stores/etc. When they get to the palace, they drop any items they are carrying, and leave the guild and map.

Oh, and one more thing about that: Heroes sometimes sulk in an Inn before leaving the kingdom, the only ones I've had do this were WoDs, but I've been told most, if not all, heroes can. You can still recruit another hero to take their place in the guld, even if they haven't left yet (I think).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: