Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

downloading off the website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
superpoqetz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: downloading off the website Reply with quote Back to top

It won't let me download the mac version, it just says 404 object not found :S any help?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd just try a search on the Net then...

superpoqetz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah i did that already and they all came up saying the same thing....

do you know of any other websites that i could download it from that wouldn't give me that problem??

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Huh? You did a search via Google or something, clicked on all the results, and got a 404 for all of them?

Well, I don't know of any if a web search can't find any...

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think that if all the sites you tried got 404's, then you have a resident problem on your computer, or (maybe) restrictions ondownloading if you use Win XP. Try running anti-virus software, and if you use XP, make sure that your account is set as a computer administrator. Limited accounts may not be able to install or download some things, you see. Why that would cause 404's, I don't know, it probably wouldn't, but it's worth a try....

superpoqetz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh but i have a mac......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: