Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty gold crashes, but originals run!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frost911

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Majesty gold crashes, but originals run! Reply with quote Back to top

Hi. Purchased Majesty Gold and I keep getting the same error. I install the game, click the map to play, then choose a mission. It procedes to the discription of the mission just for a second then crashes with " majesty has perfomed an illegal page fault in ac3audio.ax" I tried partial and full instilations and get the same error every time same place.

Now this is the strange part. I do have the original Majesty and Northern Exp(1.1.0.7 when installed) and they work with no problems.

Im running win98se, radeon 9600 and Directx9.0c

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like something with the sound files. Do a search on Gold and sound: there's a known problem with Gold working with the sound files but can't remember what the fix is.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: