Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Give MAJESTY 2 a World Builder Please!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noisy Rock

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

one word: WAHOO!

That also means that there'll be a pc version. End-user tools don't work on consoles Smile

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tony Hawk: Pro Skater 2 has an End-user tool. It works out quite well, actually. But, anyway, when games come out for the newer consoles, there is a good chance that it will come out on PC, too.

whmice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gamepharaoh2 wrote:
i play a game called age of empires and it is almost like majesty im sorry for all you majesty fans but age of empires is the best game in the world. how could he say that you might ask? well age of empires actually had a map editor and you can make an endless amount of scenarios with it. im sure if majesty had this feature it would be my favorite instead of age of empires

1. yes ive played both games
2. aoe is a great game
3. how dare you disgrace majesty like that???1!
4. they are both strategy games....BUT theyre comletly diffrent.
i play both, i love both but you just cant compare them.
it like comparing myst with quest for glory or kings quest
and i intend to buy them both (maj2 and aoe3)
if you wish me to blab more, theres plenty i can say (ctrl freaks and pioneers)
edit: i was so enraged i didnt even look at jays answer, you game producers sure do have a way of saying alot without saying anything kind of like a giant "HINT HERE" neon sing. Laughing... (flickering glowing)
Wizard: no, its at the end of it...
eternity is nothing to me.... but its something to others Razz

M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

By the way, Globulation 2 is way better than Age of Empires. It's quite like it except all the probleMs hae been reMoved. And I Mean *all*.

JustinSnow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Map Editors are great to have, but even better is the ability to not only create maps but also Modify character looks and such. Single-Player based games are fun, but once I have beaten all the maps using multiple strategies, and have designed all sorts of maps and played and beat them all with all different style of playing. Then once you have played against and with all your friends and people online you come to question, (usually).

What changes can I make to this game to further extend the amount of entertainment in this game? (then lots of answers come to you)

then comes a second question.

How do I put my ideas into the game?

Usually the only way is against the ELUA people decompile the game modify it, create tools for themself. Why not make it legal to make changes to the game?
and if that is asking too much, then atleast maybe, just maybe you could implement the tools to modify the game, yourself. Allowing those programmers to stay legal and not have to mess with the game and use the tools you made available. This way, you can host Mod contests, with rewards. You then can take these creative ideas people have created, and make games, increasing the output of games with less effort.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: