Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Ah, Majesty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Wish List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animedragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Ah, Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

Been so long since I posted... over a year now! But, always checking, just to see if any ports of the expansion went over to Mac. *grin* Of course, haven't seen any, but I guess my wish would be to have Majesty 2 to be ported over. *shrug* It was such a great inventive game, I hope it shows up on the Mac one day!

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anime! Great to see you again :D

Nothing much has been happening in terms of Maj2, but I've finally completed my "Daughter of Krypta" story over in 1001 Ardanian Nights. And I'm starting on a sequel right now.

Animedragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like I will have to do some reading then! Good to see you still writing!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Wish List All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: