Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 - wow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajestyTyb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - wow Reply with quote Back to top

Hello! First time post here. Smile

I had just finished a game of Majesty northern kingdom when an idea came up. Maybe there is an expansion or sequel to this great game? So I googled around and found my way here. I've read some posts about Majesty Legends and I had to register just to say: "Please make Majesty Legends! Pretty please!". Thats all. Majesty is just one of those games I never get bored of. I do play new games such as FPS/RTS/RPG but they all get old... but not my precious copy of Majesty. Embarassed

Is there anyway I could persuade the devs to make this game (Majesty2)? Money? My car? My body? Wink

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm..... there is a way. You got to take out your banner and sign that say," YESS!!!YESSSS!!!!YESSSSSSS!!!!!!! MAJESTY 2!!!!!!. That'll get em' to make it.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Also, I'm sure certain donations wouldn't hurt, if you could find an address to send them...

Or you could give them to me, I'm sure I could find some way to get them through.. *wink**wink* Rolling Eyes

MajestyTyb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Hehe Reply with quote Back to top

Seriously though... is it true that they stopped the development of Legends to make that Playboy game instead? What were they thinking? :cry:

*edited spelling*

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe with the game you mention, it was a done deal with it being published and thus could pay the bills. With Legends, they were still shopping for a publisher and not certain it could get released.

[Edited to remove references to specific game not allowed in the forums]

Last edited by Spiderman on Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total

MajestyTyb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah... sorry for asking about things already posted.

I'm scanning the forums now trying to catch up on several years of posts. Shocked

Still... playboy!?!?!? Wink

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Friendly Reminder:

Please do not discuss "Playboy:The Mansion" in these forums.

Thanks, folks!

- Twylah

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will the Spellcaster wrote:
Also, I'm sure certain donations wouldn't hurt, if you could find an address to send them...

Or you could give them to me, I'm sure I could find some way to get them through.. *wink**wink* Rolling Eyes
Let's please not start that again. I have a piece of advise for you. Go make your own! I'm sure you wouldn't want mine. I wrote mine with Goblin blood Shocked .

Quote:
I believe with Playboy, it was a done dealwith it being published and thus could pay the bills. With Legend's, they were still shopping for a publisher and not certain it could get released.
That is why we must take out are banners and signs and go," YES!YES!!YES!!!!! MAJESTY LEGENDS!!!!!

Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wear a cardboard with majesty logo, stand outside the office and scream

"The end is coming "

whmice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: nay Reply with quote Back to top

nay, ive got a better idea: stand by their office goofily dreesed in a dress and a pencil head (thanks to mr pratchet) and yell:

I'M MELTING!
that should shake them up, or at least shake the neighbors up and then theyll have to get out majesty2

and if that doesnt help send an energey blast to them
Wizard: no, its at the end of it...
eternity is nothing to me.... but its something to others Razz

ehyl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: legacy Reply with quote Back to top

Have there been any official statements on Majesty 2 from Cyberlore since 2003? (that's the last update I've been able to find)

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What year is it now? 2005? Then, yes.

Not much though.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

See the No Screenshots This Time thread...

whmice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you call that an official statement?? Confused Crying or Very sad
Wizard: no, its at the end of it...
eternity is nothing to me.... but its something to others Razz

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps not an "official statement", but a progress report in leui of one...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: