Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

What type of Majesty hero-type are YOU?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roguelangton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i got ranger,rogue,gnome, and warrior

KryptaFollower

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My result Very Happy:
"You are a Priestess. Cold-blooded thinking keeps your head level. You feel that everyone is responsible for themselves. You have little respect for the laws of the Sovereign. The Law of Death supercedes all and that gives you the fearlessness that other heroes lack."
That's me alright.

M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'M an Elf?!?

Quote:
You are an Elf. Calculative by nature, you have learnt that winnings can only be achieved via shrewd decisions. You view others as potential avenues for profit. You prefer a stable environment as chaos is only likely to bring about loss, and you tend to avoid needless confrontation.

Although I like using Elves quite a lot, it totally doesn't fit Me at all... I'll have another go at the test, then...

EDIT: This tiMe I got "warrior". Not a ery good description, but it's probably better than any of the other options...

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, whaddya know, I managed a Monk and Wizard this time. Still haven't managed Adept, though.

Talespinner's Quiz - Monk wrote:
You are a Monk. You prefer to meditate on your problems to come up with a solution. Your training has made you co-operative, or (if necessary) tolerant to others around you. You adhere to the law, believing to provide the foundations of peace. You bravely face danger to uphold your ideals.

Talespinner's Quiz - Wizard wrote:
You are a Wizard. Intelligent decisions far outweighs thoughtless action. You recognise the value of others in being able to protect you. You appreciate order and are methodolical in your approach to problems. You do not believe in throwing away your life unnecessarily.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dang. I got a barbarian. My personality is a ranger, you know. Stupid test isn't fair. Mad

M

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, barbarian *does* fit you better.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

XxaxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i ended up being a barbarian... that's nice
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

Servant of Krolm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Result:
You are a Monk. You prefer to meditate on your problems to come up with a solution. Your training has made you co-operative, or (if necessary) tolerant to others around you. You adhere to the law, believing to provide the foundations of peace. You bravely face danger to uphold your ideals.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm... Never heard of a monk named "Servent of Krolm". And I don't think Krolm would accept a part mage into his service. His other followers would deeply distrust one, anyways. Oh well. Don't mind me. I'm just the little annoying siggy critic. Mr. Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: