Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty Theme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> All Things Musical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaneth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Majesty Theme Reply with quote Back to top

I am a fan of Majesty's theme song itself. I have been known to get the game going, disable all sounds except for music, and walk away just to hear it playing for the next couple hours or so. I love it, as long as its in moderation. Who else out there is a fan of the infamous tune?

Vaneth

smeagol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: Majesty Theme Reply with quote Back to top

I love the music also, and when playing over a LAN or during the holidays with my nephew and family, I turn the music up real loud. After a few hours everyone in the house is humming the music.

However, when I play over a modem against someone in Last Palace Standing, I turn the music and most of the effects off, hoping that it will improve game speed and game connection reliability.

I donít know if it really helps any or not, but I do it anyway.

Foldalake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Majesty Theme Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't the Majesty soundtrack playable in an ordinary CD player? I believe it is... Just put your game CD into your CD player and there it is! It's just that there's a data track (track #1) that is quite long, but if you have a CD player with a 'memory' or 'program' or something button it shouldn't be a problem!

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can also go into the Majesty music file and play the songs from there.

M

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't hear anything.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That happened to me too. I had to go purchase the PC version of the game before I could get the Theme to play from disk.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can rip the music straight from the CD to your PC if you want to play the music. You should also be able to put the game into your favorite CD player and play it that way - but I can't guarantee success on that front.

I still love the music from the game. My recent obsession with it has been to learn to play the theme on my bamboo flute. No, I'm not joking.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> All Things Musical All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: