Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

E3 2005
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awww, but that'll mess up my spellcasting! Oh well...

shadowen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHOO HOO!!!

everything's crossed... ya, you can bet everyone's doing their happy dance right about now..

M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Muttering* Maybe soMeone should Make a Free Software clone of Majesty, it would rule! Hahahaha. And then we could actually have... well, anything. Not just 16 unbalanced classes, and no More years of fruitless waiting...

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Adan wrote:
Let me tell you all something.. the renewed interest in Majesty 2 by publishers has made it really fun to come to work. I guess that I'd put Majesty aside for a bit in my mind. I don't want to think about it too much because it hurts when I realize that nothing is going on with it. Now things are moving again and going and visiting Ardania again is a blast. Thinking about Majesty 2 has made me very happy.

Now, let's all keep our fingers crossed. Don't uncross them for the next... oh let's say a month.

Casn qwe unvcross thjem nopw? Thius mdakes it hgartd to tyupe.../

M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol. I can't believe you could have *that* Much trouble typing with crossed fingers! (this whole post was, after all)

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M wrote:
lol. I can't believe you could have *that* Much trouble typing with crossed fingers! (this whole post was, after all)
Probaly backspacing alot. Rolling Eyes

M

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alberinian Wildmaster wrote:
M wrote:
Probaly backspacing alot. Rolling Eyes

Well, let's see --- actually, I only used backspace slightly More than usual (I just typed somewhat slower.)

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, I just wanted it to look bad, so I edited it after I typed it. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: