Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Are there other Majesty web sites?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Are there other Majesty web sites? Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone tell me about other Majesty web sites except this one?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Go to majestyquest.com and look at the little menu on the left. Look for the thing that says "Majesty Web Ring", and click on one of the arrows, this will take you to other Majesty web sites. Or you can click on the words and (I think) go to a list of the web sites. If it has heroesofardania.com, don't go right now, it's down untill a new server is found for it. There are a fair amount of other web sites though (I think).

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, thanks. Guess I should've looked around first, I guess

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I went to the web ring, but it sent me to a different web site to find them. The web site was called Majestydragon, but you have to be a member to find out Crying or Very sad . So I guess you'll just have to tell me, right Smile ?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, if you go to the bottem of that page, there's a link (it's green) that says "Click Here for Web Ring Member Links" Click that, and the members are the very top group. There's also other links below that, but they're not part of the web ring. I think there's 8 of them right now, but when HoA (Heroes of Ardania) goes back up, it'll be added.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I feel so embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed .... by the way..... thanks.

LorraineP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A lot of the links are dead now, but in some cases you can see what they were like by going to http://www.archive.org/ and putting in the dead URL. The text will probably be there, and some of the pictures.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I haven't checked if they're good or not. And don't feel embarressed, everyone makes mistakes. I do that all the time in real life. Wink

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I feel so happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ....... Wink.

eowynjedi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's a severe lack of active Majesty fansites on the web. That oughta be rectified.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, but nothing's been going on with Majesty for a couple of years. It's totally understandable.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OhyesMajesty2pleasecomeouttomakeusallhappy!! And make more Majesty sites pop up!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: