Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Favorite Moments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stxfitz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Favorite Moments Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I know, I know, hardly anybody's on here anymore, but for nostalgic purposes (before the board dies completely) I'd like to hear everybody's favorite Majesty moments of the past. I'll start things off:

Ok, I was playing Vigil for a Fallen Hero for the first time (I won by sheer luck, by the way), and my Wizzie had just run into a Yeti. He was about to get beaten into the ground, when a Barb walked up to the Yeti. Before the Wizard had a chance to cast a spell, and with the Yeti's fists coming down on him, the Barbarian swung his axe and club and.... "TAKE THAT!!!!" He performed a critical hit with his first shot to save the Wizard. This is my favorite moment. Very Happy

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's been so long since I've played that I've forgotten any favorite moments... Sad

Zonk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite was beating The Day of Reckoning. I felt so fulfilled....

But it seems like nothing compared to spires of death Mad

M

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I remember in Brashnard's Sphere, my barbarian with Fireball killing one of the Rock Golems. He went on to kill the last sphere site on day 10.

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i have two:

#1: When my level & WoD, Kerrectus Magnus, killed 5 goblins surrounding in ONE HIT!

#2: When my level 17 Monk killed all of my heroes after i had finished Brashnards sphere, he had all the shards and killed every one (i placed a huge bounty on him (15000gold)and got rid of my statues)

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Probably my first successful attempt at The Fertile Plain, when all my monks got to level 7+, learned at least one library spell each, and I first realised how much they rocked when I casually noticed a pair of monks I had abandoned for dead were now approaching level 10 and had handsomely dispatched a trio of rock golems. Paladins? bah!
But probably some of my favourite moments were in the demo with those two wandering wizards that enter your kingdom. No inns, no guild, they couldn't flee in terror! I managed to coax one to level 7 with call to arms and lair bounties just to see if they learn anything beyond anti-magic shield. Occasionally, when they survived, they'd lay waste to approaching trolls with nothing more than energy blast, and then-*kafwoosh*- fireball at lv5. I could kiss those hairy b*stards. Nothing else could withstand them. Except those pesky vampires. Grrr.

vaneth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd have to 2nd the webslinger.

KryptaFollower

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Playing the Liche Queen level for the first time Very Happy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: