Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Save game transfer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Owz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Save game transfer Reply with quote Back to top

Hey there, I'm new to this forum. I have just (after much hard labour Smile ) completed Majesty : The Fantasy Kingdom Sim (i.e. the original). Now, when I start up the expansion, it seems that ALL my work has been for naught - the games do not register on the expansion, only on the original version. This annoys me somewhat as I like to have everything in one place, and I have neither the time nor patience to play through EVERYTHING again.

So my question is, how does one go about transferring one's saved game progress from the original to the expansion? I have tried a few things but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated - thanks a lot in advance! Very Happy

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You have to move/rename one of the majesty save files to your NE directory.
I can't remember which one off hand, but a quick forum search should give you the answer.

Apple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.cyberlore.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4896

Owz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a lot to all of you guys who helped - I'm now enjoying Majesty's great expansion! Thanks again Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: