Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

5+ Years...still a blast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit5150

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: 5+ Years...still a blast Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings Northampton & fellow Majesty forum lurkers,

Last weekend, I found myself going through every single quest at least once, both in the original and expansion. I've got to say, it's still so much fun. Whether racing to get that fairgrounds up on day 7, or lightning storming several minotaurs into oblivion, it is so pleasant to see a five year-old game remain cutting edge and truly provide a unique experience.

I play poker every so often on gamespy, so if you ever play multiplayer, add me to your friends list, and if you see me on, let's have some fun! Co-op or versus. Very Happy

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KIT!!!!! OMG, it is SO good to see your name in the forums again!

Listen, email Steven and I bet he'll get together with you any time and play a game online. E-mail me at Texasmedic@aol.com and I'll pass your email address along to him. I know he'd love to play. We have a high-speed cable modem now so we don't have the dial-up problems we used to have.

I can't wait to sit back and watch you steal some Wizardos!!!!

Love & Hugs,
Twylah

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, well, look what raised its head! The thief of wizards!!!!

I would be glad to play, but the High Speed connection hasn't erased any of the age old multi-player connection issues. It's still hit-and-miss as far as that goes.

If the next Maj ever does gain some momentum, I suspect we'll see a lot of each other. Razz

Apple

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr. Green

Spiderman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to see ya checking in... Cool

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, hi whateveryournameis!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: