Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Question about Prima Guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Question about Prima Guide Reply with quote Back to top

I just got the Prima Guide a few days ago, and in it (in the buuildings and heroes sections), they have a "Sight Range". But if it says, for instance,"Ballista Tower - Sight range: 300", what do they mean? As in, 300 what? Pixles? Cenimeters? Tax Collector lengths if standing upright and facing to the north?

Also, is there a Prima Guide to the NE? If there is, I'd like to get it.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Most likely in units of game distance, where each game tile is 64 units asie, or something like that. I'm guesstimating that the collision radius of a single hero is about 50ish.
I don't think there's an NE prima guide.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the 2nd part was straigtforward enough, but you lost me on the 1st. What do you mean by "collision radius"? Range where they can fight another hero/monster?

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The radius within which the character/building would physically collide with another object. Combat range, neccesarily, would have to be slightly larger.

Apple

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Take a look at the attack range for a Rogue (225, if I remember right).

Hire a Rogue and watch until he attacks something - a small creature preferably, not a building.

The Rogue usually attacks at his maximum range. Thus, you can see how far a range of 225 in the game is (assuming my memory is correct).

That should give you a rough idea of the game's measurement system.

Or you could try with an Elf - not a Ranger unless you want to do some serious mathematics!

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK. Thanks!

Worthstream

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Apple wrote:

Or you could try with an Elf - not a Ranger unless you want to do some serious mathematics!

Why not a ranger? O_o

wavefront

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If memory serves correctly, Rangers increase their attack distance as they level up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: