Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrincessAriel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

Hi

I use to play majesty when it first came out and I loved the game. Now my daughter starting playing it. I came to the web site this morning to ask some questions because I forgot how to play and a year ago I was robbed by a so called friend. Anyway to make a long story short the idiot took the instructions for all my games but not the games. As I was flipping through old post I saw that there is a majesty 2 coming out. Is that true and when?

Thank You
Princess Ariel

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No one knows when it is coming out. Cyberlore can't find a publisher for it. But it will eventually (I hope). Mr. Green

LorraineP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If it's bad to mention that there are PDFs with the instructions online please delete my post.

http://www.mytelus.com/games/details.do?gameid=293&bundleid=5

http://www.linspire.com/lindows_products_details.php?package_name=majesty

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote]No one knows when it is coming out. Cyberlore can't find a publisher for it. But it will eventually (I hope). Mr. Green[/quote]
Your right about that.........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: