Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

new character classes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oasis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: new character classes Reply with quote Back to top

Demons are fallen angels.

Maybe Salamanders would have an appealing quality. Yes, fire breathing amphibians given as a sign of pleasure from Helia. When you have a Solarii reach level 15 or above, you can recruit two salamanders at the temple of residence. Now only two salamanders per temple, and they will not be able to use any merchantdizing buildings.

Something for Lundor would be need to balance.

Oasis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: new character classes Reply with quote Back to top

We also should have units called nobel knights. These units would form warbands, from warrior's guild units and guards. Then take these against the tide of incoming monsters, or raid certain lairs for cash.

They would have a "castle" form when you had a magic bazar, market place, and blacksmith all at level three. A house would appear and you could recruit a knight.

Also building should be able to be captured and then turned into minor forts for guards. Sorry, that was off topic but I had to get it in.

Spiritmonk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: new character classes Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone, i just found out about majesty 3 days ago when a friend brought it to me. at first i didn't like the game because i was used to controlling the characters directly. but then i got into it and it really hooked me. anywayz, after i started beating the guys on beginner i went to an expert manual setting verses dragon raiders, they tore me apart. the dragons would come in and kill all my heroes, if anyone has a strategy for this please tell me. i hope they put in creatures for your heroes to ride, like hypogriphs and dragons. they would add an attack and defense bonus also.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: new character classes Reply with quote Back to top

Might want to check and do a search on the Quests forum for help on that quest... but anytime there's dragons, using the Temple of Krypta and priestesses are key.

No monsters for the heros to ride (unless you mean for Maj2).

Dr Strangelove1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: new character classes Reply with quote Back to top

what about ... Liches ???.. they could be usefull.. and give your kingdom that extra hint of power.. or perhaps the possility of having some ratmen join your side .. the only ones of course that would be possible to persuade would be those in the sewers. (the threat of heroes marching in and slaying them all for example could be a threat, or you could just pay them) they would be a bit more under your control, and wouldnt run around like heroes

SilverKhan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the caracters where allready nice i thought, but perhaps some more would indeed be nice... i would add the option that a carachter chooses his weapons himself that way you could get warriors using sword and shield, warriors using claymores, warriors using axe/shield, warriors using polearm and so on .... and give us the options to improve the weapons at the blacksmith that would be a way to get far more upgrade options as well Smile.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And the heroes should be able to get more weapons, such as rogues getting a small, poisoned knife, and a Ranger getting a long fine steel dagger for close up combat. They would be able to get these at a blacksmith.

Merlin the mystic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

although witchs and warlock would be cool to train

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: