Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

A Question about Ardania

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DocHalloween

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: A Question about Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

I was wondering if the below quote discription I found on a web site is correct about Majesty's Ardania or is it talking about another Ardania. I have found that there is another RPG that uses Ardania as a place and I want to make sure I am not using the wrong material.

Quote:
Ardania is a drifting island, dislocated in time. Through the eons, its fog-shrouded shores have touched almost every land on the globe, making it a melting pot of Earth's myths and legends. Ardania is a wilderness where magic still flows, and races long forgotten by man, still walk. It is home to humanity's dreams and nightmares, made manifest -- an untamed, fantastic land, waiting for the right ruler to, once and for all, quell the chaos and become the unquestionable Sovereign of Ardania.

wavefront

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It sounds like the latter.
Majesty Ardania is continent, not a "drifting island, dislocated in time".

DocHalloween

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am leaning toward that description being from the RPG as well. Seeing that it had the Ardania and sovereign in it was making me think the RPG was Majesty. So I will delete the description from my file.

Thank you for the answer.
**Read Matthew 6:34(Bible's New Testament)
**It helps if you have developed the confidence to stop worrying about what people think of you. Stop living your life to please others.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It kind of sounds like the part of the opening movie. It's the same sort of idea. Maybe it was the first draft...

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmm.... It sounds like Majesty, because some of those phrases are what the Royal Advisor says in the beginning of the start up screen.

Last edited by Alberinian Wildmaster on Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

DocHalloween

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dang, if I only had not gotten rid of cookies and history files. If I come across it again I will post a link to let you all discuss if it is Majesty or another all together Ardania. I really would like to know. If it is then there is some useful stuff but Sad I have to find it again.
**Read Matthew 6:34(Bible's New Testament)
**It helps if you have developed the confidence to stop worrying about what people think of you. Stop living your life to please others.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: