Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

That's an idea......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: That's an idea...... Reply with quote Back to top

This would be cool for Majesty 2.... at the beginning of the startup screen for Majesty 2, after the cinematics, you should get a couple options......
1# You could choose classic Majesty ( as in the usual stuff, caracters controlling themselves, your the sovereign, etc.)
2# Hereo Mode: you can play a caracter on Majesty (a Rogue, Ranger, Warroir, etc.)
3# You control all the caracters.
Doesn't this sound neat?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kind of, but most likely it's compleatly impractical. And not many Majesty fans would really lioke the third choice; it doesn't fit the (oh how to put it) "spirit" of Majesty. And how would you pull off spellcasting?

Alfryd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That would be three seperate products that we've all already played before. I want one new product that I never have.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: