Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 Release date betting pool
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I am not obsessed with majesty, i am merely obsessed with medieval warfare so until June 2006 or until i can get a time machine and go back 1000 years, my soul is off in lala land (a.k.a. my brain)
Boy, XxaxX sure likes time machines....But that's not the point. I now how to go back in time. Just insert your Majesty Cd and wait for it to go to the Main Menu. Now click the map. Enter your name. Hit the compass at the bottom of the big map. Now choose expert random. You are now back in time, surrounded by drangons and rock golems! Shocked. Now are you obsessed with majesty? Wink

Last edited by Alberinian Wildmaster on Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

DocHalloween

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"It's dead Jim. Put it in a phonton torpedo tube and shoot it out into space." Laughing

I predict it will not be made for years to come. There is no hype about it. See NWN2 (Neverwinter Nights 2) is expected to come out next year. Last year, even the year before, there was lots of stuff being shared between developers and the fans. I have not seen anything about M2.

I hope I am wrong because M and M:NE was great.
**Read Matthew 6:34(Bible's New Testament)
**It helps if you have developed the confidence to stop worrying about what people think of you. Stop living your life to please others.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: