Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siminos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: You know you have a lot of time on your hands when you... Reply with quote Back to top

ah cool never occured to me ty for the tip

XxaxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thought i'd give this a try

#257: You figure out how to build roads!

#258: and you can do it without cheats!! Razz

#259: When your heroes still cant beat the monk with 7 shards after 500 days,

#260: have built five kingodms in one map, one that has vice (elves and rogues), one that has Chaos and Death, one that has Law and Life, one that has Wildness, and one that has, Wind and Sun.

XxaxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XxaxX wrote:
#260: have built five kingodms in one map, one that has vice (elves and rogues), one that has Chaos and Death, one that has Law and Life, one that has Wildness, and one that has, Wind and Sun.

#261: and got them to make war on each other! Twisted Evil

#262: have quoted yourself..... Shocked hey!

Krypta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

263: Have run out of room to build in.

264: Have wondered weather a topic starter still gets email notification or has changed an email address in a desperate attempt to avoid a packed mailbox.

265: Have noticed that gmt is 21 hours out of date. Shocked
3-Command & Conquer: Generals

XxaxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
#262: have quoted yourself..... Shocked hey!

#266: have quoted yourself twice Razz

Krypta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

#267: Have built just wizards on freestlye when wondering monsters are vampires.

Krypta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

#268: Have noticed the clock is once again showing the right time.

Oasis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

#269 Why try to detremine Pi to the 40th digit

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

#270 Have noticed that no one has posted for months

#271 Are able to trace a great amount of Majesty history using only the posts in this topic Razz

#272 Call the guy who stole your Majesty game disk a rogue

#273 Call the guy who stole your majesty game disk an elf

#274 Call the girl who returned the disk a paladin

#275 Call the girl who returned the disk a healer

#276 Conributed to more than half of all the posts in this topic

#277 See a vampire (in real life) and instead of taking out a cross, stake, or sunlight you attempt to cast control undead

#278 If when you attempt to cast control undead in real life it actually works.

#279 Have noticed that I copied some post made in the 150s (I didn't bother to read any post over 100 but if you do look and find one tell me)

#280 Noticed I posted 11 things instead of 10 Laughing

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

# 281: have set the record for most quotes within a quote, for proof visit this link: http://www.cyberlore.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=65772&sid=9a9d77ed2e1d4b8078d0e3665ae91282#65772
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

#282: Have threatened to annihilate your classmates using the wroth of Krypta
#283: Have forged your own Sword and spent days outside in freezing wheather practising sword fighting while waiting for time travel to be possible.
#284: Have built your own bow and have spent days outside in freezing wheather practising archery while waiting for time travel to be possible.
#285: developed your own philosophy of practical magic and have praticed staffwielding abilities while waiting for time travel to be possible. (i need to get a life)
#286: have developped time travel, (if you have PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!)
#287: When you have filled an entire map with libraries just to see the boost your heroes intell would get. (which by the way wasted 7 hours of my life... a life that i now need to find...)
#288: when you have discovered the cost of a fairgrounds after you have built a hundred of them
#289: when you won a multiplayer game by manipulating the damage of a WoD so that it can destroy your enemies palace in one hit
#290: have bothered to read this last entry... (now look who needs to get a life)(sorry i meant no offense)(oh no... you meant no offense at all)(oh don't mind him... he just the other half of my brain, who is very rude... figures, its the left side)
#291: have pulled a Gollum/Smčagol. (and by now it's no longer funny...)
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How am I supposed to read all of those? Hey, and I do the one where you kill the AI in quest for the magic ring. I really like doing it. Do it all the time. Let me give you a hint on doing it: you have to start attacking them as soon as you get your first hero out. It works. Trust me. Not like anyone trusts me. No suprise. But it still works. I hope you trust me. Will you? Maybe you won't, it'll still work anyway. Trust me. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: