Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The stuff we loved and want more of.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Argitoth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: The stuff we loved and want more of. Reply with quote Back to top

I hope Majesty 2 will let us watch our heroes grow, make decisions, be able to get inside our heroes' minds, maybe see what they desire? Their goals? As I replay Majesty 1 today, I wish that I could be more involved with the heroes' lives in making city-building decisions as well as other things. I hope that each hero can have a different mind even if they are the same class.

I love the comedy within the game from last words before death to retreating. from random speech to the wizard winning a tournament. I love my little tax collectors too. Cool Besides speech, I'm not sure what else was comical, anyone have ideas?

Lol, I love the gnomes
"I wasn't trying to hurt you!"
"But I'm just... a gnooome..."
"(singing) Always wanted one of these"

What is something you loved and want more of?

Last edited by Argitoth on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Alfryd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are a lot of thing I liked about this game, but I can't go into detail about what I'd like to see more of without it coming across as a complaint.

Basically, I liked intelligent unit behaviour and hands-off management. The artwork and sound/music were also high-quality. I crave more of these.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: The stuff we loved and want more of Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, I'm new, so don't blame me for a short, uninteresting post Confused.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yes, Alfryd, the music was very good. Can't wait for more. GIMME MAJESTY 2!!!!

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I'd like to see an actual change in apperance somehow as the heroes gain XP and levels. It's annoying to have to look at the names; I think it'd be a lot nicer of you could tell reletive level by apperance so you could do better while the names are turned off.

mrdie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ageing could be interesting, if your heros dont level over time, they will look older and get weaker, while active heros look young while turning older, of course, it aint realistic to have a 253 year old warrior fighting dragons, but who said anything about realism?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, I was just meaning something like a second sheild color (for the Knights) to show wheter he was levels 1-5, 6-10, 10-15, or 15+, or something like that. I don't think you really need an "aging" factor, but you might have people retire...

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You forgot one...

"I'm a gnome champion!"

At least I think thats how it goes. Heroes always have somethin to say when they reach lvl 10.

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You forgot one...

"I'm a gnome champion!"

At least I think thats how it goes. Heroes always have somethin to say when they reach lvl 10.

XxaxX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i don't think that is frequent enough for me but...
(and it's 'I am a CHAMPION!!!')
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah i noticed that yesterday

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, audio notification could be useful, but annoying, like the Royal Advisor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: