Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Addictive CHEATS!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyFelis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Addictive CHEATS! Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I looked up all the cheats I could find, and then I used 'em for like three days, and now I'm addicted to them and I SWEAR not to use them, but then I start using them again. So where's the nearest MCA (Majesty Cheats Anonymous)? But anyway... I put this post up here to see how many cheats other people have counted. I got 13 according to www.gamewinners.com. However, I can't get 2 of them to work, and I've tried to get the royal advisor to sing about 50 times, cause it would be really corny. And I really want a dragon and rock golem attack at the same time cause it would be cool! By the way, I'm using the regular Majesty, not Northern Expansion or Majesty Gold. If anyone objects, tell me by posting here, cause In a minute I'm going to put the 13 cheats I know up. . Bye bye!

Krypta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Addictive CHEATS! Reply with quote Back to top

What are the cheats, cause I went on the website but couldn't find any.

Apple

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Addictive CHEATS! Reply with quote Back to top

No word from LadyFelis for a while and Krypta claims that the cheats are missing from the website...

Maybe... maybe Jay has got some Secret Police who's gone and silenced LadyFelis and removed all evidence...

Although it does raise the question of why this topic wasn't deleted...

Alfryd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Addictive CHEATS! Reply with quote Back to top

There's bound to be some earlier threads that list them, though most seem to be gone when you search. But the ones I'm fond of are:

'Give me Action'
'Night of the Living Dead'
'Pump up the Volume'
'Prepare to Die'
'Goblins Goblins Everywhere'

I *think* the last one is right.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:09 am    Post subject: Addictive CHEATS! Reply with quote Back to top

Those aren't cheats ala Grow Up, those are more like "Extended Play Options"...

Krypta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Addictive CHEATS! Reply with quote Back to top

My mistake. I found them after a little while. You have to go to search, type majesty and select the top section that comes up. Instead of going into cheats and typing majesty. No matter what I do the tax collector won't sing. Can anyone else try? You're supposed to type 'planet fargo'.

Isn't the goblin one 'goblin rush'.

[ 08. March 2004, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Krypta ]

Alfryd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Addictive CHEATS! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Those aren't cheats ala Grow Up, those are more like "Extended Play Options"...
*crunch crunch* Ain't I a stinker...

"Goblin rush." Bingo.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Addictive CHEATS! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Krypta:
No matter what I do the tax collector won't sing. Can anyone else try? You're supposed to type 'planet fargo'.

It's not clear what version of Majesty you're using, but I think the 'planet fargo' easter egg only works in NE.

Krypta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Addictive CHEATS! Reply with quote Back to top

That could be but the cheat is specifically under majesty the fantasy kingdom sim, not majesty northen expansion. Maybe the site put it in the wrong place.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: Addictive CHEATS! Reply with quote Back to top

That might have happened. Also, when Majesty Gold came out and combined the two, people start associating them together as "one" game so they put non-obvious NE stuff with regular Maj stuff.

Krypta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is now 18 cheats on the site under majesty.
3-Command & Conquer: Generals

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Addictive Cheats! Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, planet fargo only works in NE. To bad for those who don't have NE Crying or Very sad . In case yer wondering, here are a couple "addictive" cheats:
Now you die-kill the selected building or unit
revelation-reveal the map
restoration-heal all your guys
victory is mine-win the quest!
These are all I can recall soooo, if you find any others, don't forget to tell everyone! (Please don't delete this post Wink )

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah a couple others were:
grow up-make a hero gain five levels
fill this bag-10,000 gold
give me power-get all spells!
cheezy towers-unlimeted spell range
I'm a loser baby-lose the game Shocked
That should be it!!!!

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you do give me power before you have a Wiz guild, you get unlimited range (in original Maj, in NE it doesn't matter, you get unlimited range either way)
Restoration heals all of YOUR people and buildings (it builds ones that haven't been finished yet too), but doesn't heal your allies (like the Wizards in Hold Off the Goblin Hoardes, for those of us that don't play multi-player)

As to what everyone's been asking, Planet Fargo only works on original Majesty if you've downloaded a patch, something like 4.0 maybe? The equivelant of NE anyways. Also in that patch and NE (of corse Gold has it to begin with) you can hit the Shift kay and the ' button (next to the enter button) to get an easter egg for almost any building or unit, for those who dodn't know. I don't think the Guards have one(the guards themselves, the guardhouse does have one), neither does the Inn, and most of the lairs and monsters don't (the exception is the Creature Den and the Hellbear, they have the same one), but I think everything else has one. I can't decide which is better: the Hall of Champions or the Embassy. Might make a poll...

LorraineP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is heinous to admit, but if I'm really doing urban planning, I can't stand to have the grody sewers in the middle of my town, so I do "now you die" to them and they stop working. A little black rat comes out, and I kill it right away. If I don't, it wanders around, not fighting with anyone, but also not getting killed. Then I cover up where the sewer was with something else.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: