Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About: Fight for the Throne

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XxaxX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: About: Fight for the Throne Reply with quote Back to top

Well after a solid 6 month of writing, i'm finally finished my first story.
I would like to note that this story has a beginning and an end, unlike the other stories here, this one is for viewing only, you may not post anything on the story topic itself. if you have any question or concern, post them here.

I would also like to extend my thanks to Dragonwizard012, his setting of 'The Ruin' is what inspired this.

The story is in three parts.
Part one is only 8 pages
Part II is 19 pages
and Part III is a whoping 57 pages
and i'll be posting them daily at about 3 pages/day
I hope you enjoy it...
...otherwise i just wasted 6 months of my life...
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

XxaxX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now that the story is finished, it is time to give feedback on it, i need to know if it was good, bad, okay. so that next time i cant do it better.
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

dtten88

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Ok Reply with quote Back to top

It was good,but I think it would have been better if the all of the heroes were resurrected.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: