Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Screenshots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Screenshots Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone explain how to save screenshots from a Majesty game? You know like the screenshots some people post around here. I would appreciate it if someone told me.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Same here. I'd really like to show someone a few things. Also, is it possible to send a saved game to someone else without using e-mail?

Krypta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure about screenshots but I heard it was F12.

Games can be taken over using floppy disks but email is the only way without having to see your friend.
3-Command & Conquer: Generals

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm gonna try F12. See ya tomorrow with my results.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

`k. Thanks Krypta. I'll be waiting, pharaoh.

Lurn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Try the Print Screen/SysRq button. On most keyboards, it's just to the right of F12.

That should copy a picture of your screen (no matter which program you're in). You can then paste the picture into MS Paint (under Accessories), and most other common computer imaging programs (such as Jasc's Paint Shop Pro, or Adobe Photoshop Elements [my personal favourite]).

And ImageShack is a great place to host the screenshots, if you want to display them elsewhere (besides via email).

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got a very cool screenshot of a whole bunch of archery-based heroes beating up on a wizard guild but I have no idea how to put it on here. I can't understand ImageShack. Someone have any suggestions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: