Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Legendary heros

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Murky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Legendary heros Reply with quote Back to top

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/374/374400p1.html

^^ thats the guide i used

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Seems like you hit New Topic instead of Reply... :)

I'd try a search here or in Quests forum to see if you can glean any additional advice.

Murky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes im still new here.. and was mistaken , thought there was nice people here to help... yet again my fault!

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Murky,

There are lots of people here who are happy to help, but most of the walkthroughs that were popular when the original game and expansion were released have since disappeared from the web. Please remember that the original game is five years old and the expansion is not that much younger. The main site that had walkthroughs (MajestyDragon) no longer has them, and I tried to find one for you when your request was first posted but was unable to locate any. I assumed that one of the other folks would know where to find them. Obviously they didn't.

There's no need to get uppity - we are all here to help *if we can* but if no one has an answer to your question, don't get angry. This is an older game and the forum participation has decreased quite a lot over the least couple of years. We're glad that you're here... but please be patient.

For future reference, it's best to try the Forum's search engine before posting a new topic, just in case your question has been asked and answered previously.

- Twylah Skye

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Murky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well as i said im new, and i just now found the search engine.. and from a few posts i read sounded like many didnt want to take the time to indulge me a little bit.. rather search for it.. i have been searching the net for the last 2 weeks and only found a few guides.. and they've helped me greatly , but just cant beat this one for my life!!

and apologies about my behavior.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, it's just that the guide was already posted so not much to say (plus it's been a while anyways). So it was gonna be either you or a "helper" doing a search anyways... Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: