Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Legendary Heroes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captnfalcn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 9:30 am    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

I'm having a wee bit of trouble here. Only being able to recruit one heroe per guild hurts a lot. Furthermore, none of them want to explore for the 5 barrows im supposed to kill until its too late. If you could, some help please!

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.mrfixitonline.com/readPosting.asp?PostingId=313276

Goldy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Apple

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:18 am    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

It's my opinion that everyone should try for at least two days before winning this quest!!

That's because that's how long I took...

By the way, did you notice that the number of monsters spawned when you destroy a barrow is somehow related to the number of heroes you have?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:58 am    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

So Apple. Having no heroes would create monster waves with no monsters? I bet you don't have a no hero solution for this quest.

Goldy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Apple

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:08 am    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

If I remember right, and that was a long time ago, I think there's a goblin wave early in the game.

And without Level 2 Palace, how could the quest be completed with no heroes and no Wizard Towers?

[ 22 April 2002, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: Apple ]

Decorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

Don't worry, I was stuck on this mission for a YEAR before I finnaly realised the key was to get some trading posts and protect them well.

You should definitely get all of the Sorcerers Abode spells for the earthquake and gate spells. Also, a wizard quild is useful for the lightning.

If you still have trouble, there are many helpful sights with hints on them.

Arathlan

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 2:00 am    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

Wizards towers and farsight - you'll need a network of them to work well... Then you keep your heroes AWAY from the barrows thus, don't take barbarains or solari - you can call back warriors and paladins.

Use earthquake and lightning to smash the barrows down, and then destroy them all quickly using a lighting bolt... you'll need lots of cash... and it won't work EVERY time (you'll run out of time). A very frustrating map

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

Bump up

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
smeagol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Twylah Skye:
Bump up

OK, i'll bite, what exactly does "Bump up" mean in this context?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by smeagol:
quote:
Originally posted by Twylah Skye:
Bump up

OK, i'll bite, what exactly does "Bump up" mean in this context?
Smeagol,

This is the easiest way to get old threads to appear in the summary. Long standing members will frequently bump threads to help answer questions for new members. Admittedly there is a search function but sometimes it is easier for old members to find the best threads on a particular topic because they remember them. It is a courtesy for new members.

smeagol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:10 am    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, it makes perfect cense now.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:49 am    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

Too bad the "Sticky thread" option isn't available here... this kind of thing would be perfect for it.

smeagol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Legendary Heroes Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:
Too bad the "Sticky thread" option isn't available here... this kind of thing would be perfect for it.

Good idea, maybe that would be easier and cheaper to add than a chat room, which cyberlore is considering.
They could either implement the Sticky Thread to move an article to the top, or have a special slot holder called sticky thread of the day or week.

Smeagol likes Spidermans idea

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bumping up for Murky

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Murky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I also noticed that if you only build 1 hero and not 2 the golbins dont raid your town.. well thats what ive noticed.. but thatnks for the link Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: