Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

ill play someone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: ill play someone Reply with quote Back to top

i recently got gamespy installed if anyone wants to play reply im in the eastern time zone so select a time you think is good for me

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

)thanks for leaving me hanging guys Evil or Very Mad (it doesnt matter now i uninstalled gamespy because it was givin me problems Twisted Evil )

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a difference between Gamespy and Gameranger?
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think 'Spy is for PCs and 'Ranger is for Macs?

XxaxX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can they co-exist?
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What do you mean? I don't know if they're connected to each other so someone on a Mac could play someone on a PC, if that's what you mean... I think they're separate service with similar names.

XxaxX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah that is what i meant, thanx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: