Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

If real life was like Majesty...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XxaxX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And the world would be a better place...
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

Smitty the Skinless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You would wake up one morning with a red flag floating above your head, and while walking to school a bunch of blue haired people are following you, and you hear one say "im gonna go for it"

XxaxX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

-instead of using the door, you'd just disappear beside buildings.
-I'd finally be able to buy a sword and a chain mail vest and have some REAL fun!!! Twisted Evil
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

Krypta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
i'm really hungry

-No one would get hungry.
-The science lab would build itself.
-There would be no children.
-You would not talk to anyone.
3-Command & Conquer: Generals

XxaxX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm. sounds like Anthem (it's a book)

XxaxX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You would NEVER GROW OLD!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: