Joined: 22 Dec 1999
Location: Northampton, MA USA
| Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:51 am Post subject: Cyberlore Seeking Producer
|Cyberlore Studios, developer of Playboy: The Mansion, is looking for a woman or man who is passionate about empowering their teams to make high quality sim-based video and “serious” games.
We are an employee-friendly company with great benefits, including flextime, a focus on quality of life and a great office environment. Other titles include Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Simulation, MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries and a major project within the Serious Games genre. For more information about Northampton, MA and the surrounding area see www.noho.com.
The best producers treat all team members and stakeholders as equal partners bringing them into relevant discussions at all levels. They are great listeners who celebrate work/life balance while understanding business realities. They understand that one awesome feature trumps three average ones. By expertly navigating through thorny issues by asking questions and seeking honest answers, they anticipate and plan for the needs of project stakeholders.
If this describes you, we invite you to apply. Check us out at www.cyberlore.com and if you would like to join our team please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Removing obstacles so that each team member does great work
• Deeply understanding the project and getting the right information to the right people at the right time, all the time
• Managing schedule, resources and scope so that the team and stakeholders can make excellent business decisions and personal plans
• Providing great customer service to our development partners while keeping the development team focused on project priorities
• Implementing Cyberlore’s existing project management methodologies, while continuously working to make them better.
• Managing the game testing process in order to maintain the highest achievable quality
• 2 – 3 years experience managing software development projects and at least two finished products
• Wide range of software development and project management experience
• PMP certification
• Experience in the computer and video games industry
• Experience with developing products for multiple platforms
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios