Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Head count
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back!

I'm just worried Majesty 2 will end like Majesty Treasure Hunt. *shudder*

BTW I think I was here when you were here. I was just a wee little newbie back then.

Siminos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

Im fairly new (a month or 2) to the fourms, though ive got majesty near when it came out, and got the expansion a few days after it shipped. But you can count on me to wander by every other day or so and check for updates

Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

Cooker is still here under another name. The only Armageddon wizard is not vanishing any time soon without a fight.

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still here more or less. Don't post as much as I used to though.

Hound

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

I be here, but not as avidly posting as I am on HoA or LG. But I'm here none-the-less.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
shadowen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

hi im pretty new here, i dont post too much just mainly check for news on maj2 and hoa. nice to meet you all! btw.. anyone know how long till hoa gets back up?? thanx

Hound

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

Whenever TS is done fiddlin' around in there it'll be open.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

I am an armor clad piece of driftwood, sometimes the currents carry me back. Been to quite to hold on to me for long though.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

i started coming back after a couple months of neglect. i mainly check the fanfic section. ya like everyone, im waiting on maj2, i wouldn't want to get my hopes up because if i'm too excited about it and it turns out to be a flop, i'd be VERY DEPRESSED. btw, what was that about maj treasure hunt? i never played it.. how is it?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:10 am    Post subject: Head count Reply with quote Back to top

Treasure Hunt never got off the ground; it was scrapped.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, those bugs can get annoying, and probably even more so if you've got to fix them. I tend to stay around the Gaming and Stories boards, but check in here each time there's a new post.

LorraineP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm here also. I lurk a lot, but I do play Majesty regularly enough. I got it for a friend and we talk about it together as the novices we are.

roguelangton

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ya know i was really looking forward to majesty treasure hunt, to bad it was scrapped, now majesty 2 has been on hold , and now its gonna be on hold again cause they gonna be working on playboy the mansion expansion aswell as another project, sniff sniff

Smitty the Skinless

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah... im REALLY new here but ive been playin the game a long time....

Cant wait for Majesty 2!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: