Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Challenging Freestyle Quests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anthgonz41

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Challenging Freestyle Quests Reply with quote Back to top

For those who already mastered all of the quests Majesty has to offer. Please post the most challenging freestyle settings you have successfully completed for others to challenge themselves to. Please do not post impossible unbeatable settings but rather challenging settings to keep those gamers who have beaten all the original quests interest flaring.

Thanks in advance!

Alfryd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Spiderman's already completed NE Freestyle on the most challenging settings conceivable, and every permutation in between. I've done the hardest settings for Original Majesty myself (new settlement, 10K gold, sorcerer's legacy, monstrous horde, etc.) Basically you get Krypta. There's probably an earlier thread on the subject.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've done most of them, but I think two were nigh impossible (which I can't remember which). The ones with Ice Dragons and Yetis (Frozen Wastes?) just come way fast way early and another one. But other than that, I think I did most of them (to be honest, I got sidetracked with Warlords 3: Dark Lords Rising so might have not done them all).

Anthgonz41

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Challenging Freestyle Quests Reply with quote Back to top

Frozen wrath the word you looking for there.

I have been playing Majesty for about 6 months now. I have completed all of the quests original and northern expansion beside the "Spires Of Death" quest which I feel confident I can complete if my computer didnt freeze up after about 70 or so days because of so many heroes and monsters on the screen at one time. Its literally a matter of my computer freezing or not. 512MB RAM 1GHZ AMD ANTHON not sure why it slows or even freezes sometimes when a lot of monsters on screen.

I was looking for a challenging freestyle that seemed impossible but was very beatable that other players have completed.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Couldn't say about freestyle, but try completing the Warth of Krolm or Brashnard's Ultimate Sphere of Power without casualties. I *have* managed those.

wavefront

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some of the Random Expert Freestyle quests in NE are close to impossible. That would be a good place to start.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: