Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

A Smart Armada

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XxaxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: A Smart Armada Reply with quote Back to top

for some fun while i was on continued play in the Holy Chalice, i sommuned a bunch of undead (night of the living dead * 5). as you know they appeared in random locations on the map, but what was really cool, was they all started gathering at the top of the map, once they were all assembled they started heading for my palace, fortunately this was WELL into the game and i had about 70 heroes, so no problem promoting them to full-dead. but i've never seen that behavior before, has anyone else? if so, how do i do it again?
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

katiekat070989

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sometimes, if theres enough monsters all together, they usually pull together and then try to attack you at the same time

but ive never seen them move to a different area and THEN rush the palace before

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah. It's fun to make a Vampire left over from one of those a 'necromancer' by using the Krypta temple spells to cast wither on his enemies and make skelletons to follow him. Eventually the skelletons start a riot and kill themselves. That, or there'll be so many that the game malfunctions and an error occurs.

Krypta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had this with multiple goblin rushes earliar today (playing through for a forth time Wink ). Have no idea why though.

It was kind of funny as they did not stop to fight back as my heroes attacked them before they got to the centre.
3-Command & Conquer: Generals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: