Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Hero Spell variance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Wish List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Hero Spell variance Reply with quote Back to top

Currently there are 3 types of hero spells: self buff, direct damage and healing. Sovereign and monsters have de-buffing spells and monsters have target buff spells, but hero doesn’t. I would like to introduce a few ideas that would improve spell variety and possibly make the game more fun.

Hero Target Buff spells:
These spells may do similar things as current buff spells except they can be cast on other heroes. Healers are most likely the master of these spells.

De-buffing spells:
These spells are similar to wither and petrify. It renders a target pretty much useless and are only practical against Very powerful monster (demon wood or above) or bosses. Priestess is a likely candidate for master of these spells

Dispels:
Dispels remove some or all magic effect from a target. I am Quite annoyed that I can not purge annoying wither from effected heroes actually. Wizards are likely to process this spells but so should soccer or maybe monk.

Mind effecting spells:
These are technically de-buffing spells but they are so fun that they should stand alone. Control undead and charm are the only ones feature, there could be more of these, because you can never have enough.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Wish List All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: