Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About ToF: The Siege
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fal, wait, let me demolish rest of Bojin's keep, please, pretty please ?

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Falotar wrote:
That isn't really the end, you know. I just put Venn's line in there to mark that the Lounge line is finished for this ToF. Evil indeed, TaleSpinner, throwing me a curveball like that. And ... I'm sorry if I disappointed you, Shifty. But if the mob had really attack Yuan, the Triad would have had to act ... and while they might not have been able to stop the wives, they would have knocked the Lounge out of orbit. So ... the violence is delayed ... for now. And -- drat! I forgot about Saturninus. He's up there too, you know.
Oh, one last thing. Venn's line was also meant to be a spur. Borjin's Keep could be destroyed any number of ways -- somebody just needs to post the ending!

Hmm.. why do i get the feeling that Falotar wants to keep that Lounge in orbit for FlameWars? :wink:

Funny that you picked up on that part where Veri supposedly yells "Perverts!". I originally wrote that in my first draft, but later ammended it for the same reason you raised in the next post (i.e. she's a elven cabaret dancer). So I had her yell "scum-bags!" in the actual post and the horde yell "perverts!".

Sorry about the curveball, but it just seemed so appropriate at the time. Twisted Evil I think let's leave Cooker to post up the final destruction of Borjin's Keep as the "The End" post and we'll tie up any loose ends in the Epilogue.

And then onward to "FlameWars"!!!

P.S. Cooker, the Magic Ring quest idea is pretty good. Let's save it for after FlameWars since it came in first.

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Question "Semi-end"? wht's that supposed to mean? Wink

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dunno. The same as in "Cooker's Semi-Intelligence Agency", I suppose. :wink:

Heh, I knew Mop'bal will eventually come in handy :wink:

Well done, everyone! Another ToF episode kept short and snappy, just the way it should be. And finished in record time too! Falotar, I suppose you should start writing the intro for FlameWars.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man, the Cast List is enormous Razz

--- Tales of Forumnia: The Siege

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to start the next ToF tomorrow, unless anyone objects. I don't see the point of resting on our laurels.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: