Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

All I want for Christmas....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Wish List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alfryd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: All I want for Christmas.... Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Santalore,

High on my list of desired consumables for the season, slightly below Charlize Theron encased in caramel, would be the following:

Some kind of public, unequivocal indication of a publisher's willingness to consider entering talks on the feasibility of producing a majesty sequel. or, that you're forking out the cash yourself.

News you're abandoning the gamebryo engine. Much as I appreciate your commitment to remaining accessible on low-end systems, bear in mind that the definition of low-end system was fairly different when those maj2 screenshots were first given, and will be even further removed 2-3 years hence when maj2 finally makes it to stores. Gamebryo is having trouble hacking it as things stand. Having read the previews and purused the screenshots, most complaints about P:TM seem to have been graphically-oriented, if you get the drift of my gist. This is no reflection on your arts team's efforts, but while nice artwork can do much to compensate for a comparatively feeble engine- witness WoW- there are limits to this cover.

Just my two cents.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Wish List All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: