Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "Ambitions"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: About "Ambitions" Reply with quote Back to top

I would not exactly call this an "open" story. It is meant to be a fairly intricate tale. While all are welcome to join, I would like to see certain conditions fulfilled.
Most importantly, that they are willing to commit to posting at least twice a week. You must also be prepared to participate in sequels. Less important, but still something to bear in mind, is the rotational method of third person limited. Each post would have the character's name and location at the top, and the post would follow him and be told from his viewpoint, though not by him.

[ 19. January 2004, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Falotar ]

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: About "Ambitions" Reply with quote Back to top

I will join. One question what happens if a person does not post in 2 weeks?

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: About "Ambitions" Reply with quote Back to top

Do you mean, if they join but do not post at least twice a week? Then their character will languish, the story will slow down, and it will probably die. Or do you mean, if they don't actually join until two weeks or so have passed? Well, in that case, nothing. Though the story might conceivably be over or so advanced that joining would be pointless.
Anyway, you are welcome to join. I hope you are fairly good at intrigue!

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: About "Ambitions" Reply with quote Back to top

I think I may have to unjoin. I really haven't been inspired to write or even read lately. I'm sorry. Good luck with the story.

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: About "Ambitions" Reply with quote Back to top

Hm. I do hope you'll read it, though, however disinclined you are.

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: About "Ambitions" Reply with quote Back to top

Good Beyond words.

Enough said.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: About "Ambitions" Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you, Cooker. It's nice to know that someone appreciates these things.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: About "Ambitions" Reply with quote Back to top

Well, spent a lunch hour reading through the entire story. Excellent descriptions and narrations, as always, Falotar I am intrigued enough to see where this is going...

BTW, have you paid the HoA forums a visit? There's a growing community of Majesty authors in the Story Tellers forum. Some of the stories make interesting reading.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: About "Ambitions" Reply with quote Back to top

A road-building addition to the tale. One wonders where the road will lead?

Keep on writing Falotar, this story has gained much momentum and it'll be a shame not see witness the breaking of the wave..

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: About "Ambitions" Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, TaleSpinner, and don't worry. As soon as I determine whether Ruvenal's coronation would be better told by him or by Tevana, I'll get that achieved. Then, on to the fun Goblin and Dryad storylines. Never mind Sei Dan and Tarkeija's plots . . .

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: About "Ambitions" Reply with quote Back to top

A goblin skirmish to whet the appetite of your readers, and to demonstrate the powerful abilities of the group. It'll be interesting to see if the source of the unknown call is truly Krypta's...

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: About "Ambitions" Reply with quote Back to top

Beyond words !

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: opps Reply with quote Back to top

how about this one , and Apoc ...

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What about them? I haven't been particularly motivated to work on either, and I've got at least one story currently on fire. Two, if I can help it. Still, maybe three's not past all possibility ...

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Hehe Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, good to hear !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: