Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The Ruin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She had moved away when he drew his sword. It was her turn to stand and backaway, cringing at the sound of the wood cracking. Her eyes moved from the once barrel,,, traveling over the man's sword, before resting on his face, a bit fearfully.
What was this? She'd never experienced anything like this before; what was wrong with this one? Wary, she flinched when he turned back to her, wrapping her arms about herself. This was strange; her stomach did a flip. What in Grum-Gog's name was going on in his head?
Breathing easier as Kentarra seemed to calm down,, Kari looked to the floor. Decades? She'd barely been alive one. She was told so, anyway. Glancing up at Drusael, she shifted heeeer weight, wondering how to answer. She couldn't very well tell him she'd been kept in a Goblin's keep for as far as she could remember. Unless...
Wringing her hands, she sat down, staring at the floor. "I've been a prisoner," she said quietly. "I - I was a sort of insurance, to keep my father working. He was a genius; but he wouldn't work for them. He would have died, he didn't mind; but he couldn't let anything happen to...to me."

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"I ... see." Kentarra stared at her pensively, his sword still dangling from his fingers. "A genius, huh? Any chance he's still alive?"
Kari hesitated a minute. "No," she said. She sighed, and said brokenly, "He -- he died, a short time back. That's why I had to leave; the Goblins had no more use for me."
"Don't be too sure of that," said Kentarra, grimacing as he looked over her figure. She blinked, than flushed.
"I - "
"Don't think about it. Well." He put his sword on the floor and leaned on it. "You must be pretty smart too, if you managed to escape and find your way here. And you must have picked up all sorts of information about the greenskins, their strengths and weaknesses. I've had some experience with them myself; we can talk about it later. Right now, though, I've got just one last question: where was this Goblin camp, and how many greenskins are there?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: