Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:29 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

Loo the Hoarder. He's a ghost Rouge that interacts with his environment. He is in a kingdom where the only guilds are Temples to Dauros. No Rouges guilds. Also, - Fiftyfingers. Not sure of first name, but last name is neat, I think.

Riatoush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite was in a freestyle game:

Phen of the Mysteries - Over level 200!

The little guy could fry any hero that came near him.

Siminos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

My fav to date, was a WoD (forget the name)on the quest "Tomb of the Dragon King" in the middle before I destroyed all 3 Lairs, the middle held a few vampires and deamonwoods, and many a hero (mosty rouges) went to the middle with high hopes of getting that loot only to die. Then I ended up hiring a WoD and lost track of him, before i noticed I saw him in the middle of all that, he had already slain half of the vampires and most of the deamonwoods were dead.
He had rushed in there as a lvl 1, and came out around lvl 8, that beautiful lunatic was also the hero that took out the final lair, whist the rest of my heros dealt with the dragons.

M

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:33 am    Post subject: Favorite(Individual)Heroes - not favorite Hero Classes Reply with quote Back to top

That reMinds Me of My barbarian who killed the two Rock GoleMs guarding the final Brashnard's Sphere site and went on to kill it on day 10.

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My two favorite heroes were Dewon of the Country and Phenn of Squgin Hill, which i got while playing multiplayer, the two heroes destroyed my opponents temple to Helia (a major victory which ultimatly led to my nemesis' demise) Phenn learned the fire blast and fire ball and became unstoppable!
Hitlist for Dewon (one of the original 4 rangers, reached level 12)
12 Solorii
9 rouges
2 monks
1 healer
20 guards
1 palace
6 skeletons
28 goblins

Hitlist for Phenn (reached level 7)
14 Solorii
4 rouges
1 monk
4 healers
59 guards and peasants
1 palace
2 skeletons
0 goblins

Hitlist is not entirely accurate but close enough

Lurn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Algalar Abdurak the Dragonslayer, my renamed wizard, is most certainly my favorite hero.

My city was small; only a marketplace, a new blacksmith, a ranger's guild, and a wizard's tower surrounded the magnificient Level Two Palace. A wizard was being trained at the tower; but he wasn't very important. He got killed by a Yeti while I wasn't watching at level 2.

The kingdom was fairing well, otherwise; a warrior's guild was being constructed, and rangers were out exploring.

But then the first Dragon came. A second wizard was almost done at the time, the warrior's guild halfway completed. As the Dragon rained icy breath upon a house on the edge of the kingdom, the wizard was completed. The Dragon suddenly decided to attack my wizard instead, as he shot on Energy Blast. I reacted with agility, clicking Invisability and applying it before the Dragon finished turning around.

The Dragon was confused, seeing no enemy. It returned to attacking the house, however. Meanwhile, the wizard pummeled it with Energy Blasts.

He went up to level five, with my repeated Invisability's. I was down to 400 (or so) gold, though. The Dragon was reaching it's last hit points, as well, though.

With a final blast of fire from the wizard, the Dragon went down.

The wizard collected the several hundred gold I put on the Dragon earlier, and walked off to the marketplace to get healing potions. The tax collector returned with about 1000 gold. I dropped a guardhouse in front of my marketplace, and saved the rest for more wizards. I recruited another, then.

But then the second, third and fourth Dragons came. I put a reward on one, and a brave ranger started attacking it. Thankfully, my level five wizard, whom I had named Algalar Abdurak, came by. The ranger held off the Dragon for a short while, and I didn't use invisability yet. The Dragon was at half hit points when it finally killed the ranger. I Invisabilized him immedietely.

He killed the Dragon with three quick Fireblasts, and went up to level 7. The Invisability wore off, and the other two Dragons came for him. But I gave him a Invisability; my last one. He half damaged another with two more Fireblasts - three more took it down. The Invisability was nearly gone, but he managed to get in two more hits on the last Dragon before it ran out.

I thought he was as good as dead then. But somehow, by some extreme luck he survived long enough to slay the Dragon, gaining level 8. I built a Library a short time later, and threw Meteor Storms at Dragons for the rest of the game, until the last lair was crushed.

Algalar Abdurak the Dragonslayer was awarded the Staff of the Sovereign, the Ribbon of Cutting Monsters To Ribbons, the Darksword of Dragon Destruction and the Cloak of Crunching Creatures for his valor, and vigilance in defending the kingdom and Crown.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: