Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The Fairgrounds 2nd ability.... or not?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XxaxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: The Fairgrounds 2nd ability.... or not? Reply with quote Back to top

I was just cruisin' thru the manual here and i was lookin' at the section on fairgrounds, and it says it serves 2 purposes! Shocked

#1 heroes can take part in tournaments (which we all know)

#2 heroes can purchase upgrades to their abilities
i don't know if the second one is true, so i played a freestyle game to test it
i Built:
- 1 warriors guild
- 1 rangers camp
- and 1 fairgrounds
ran the game on high speed, recruited 2 heroes per guild, gave em' some money, and let it run. Nothing.
so i tried turning the tournaments on. Nothing. (apart from them taking part in the tournaments)

if any one has any experience in this "2nd ability" please tell me Razz

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have never seen it happen myself, but in the Prima guide it says:
"Heroes can pay 400 Cold to boost one of their combat stats. Melee fighters buy either Hand to Hand, Parry or Dodge. Missile users buy either Ranged Attack, Parry or Dodge. Magic users buy either Parry or Dodge."

I would guess that it woud be very hard to create conditions where the heroes actually take advantage of it though, since they get automatic bonuses to stats by gaining levels. It's probably something along the lines of trying to get Rogues to use their gather poison plants ability.

XxaxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well i don't have the prima guide just the manual, and it doesn't really say much on that subject. Thanks for the feedback.

P.S. i have seen rogues collect poison plants on numerous occasions, but i'd like to know what they do with them?

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If they get enough of them, they can poison there weapons.
But since you can simply upgrade the Rogues guild to give all heroes the ability to poison weapons, it's not very useful.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: