Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cyberlore Website Updated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2001 9:04 am    Post subject: Cyberlore Website Updated Reply with quote Back to top

The Cyberlore website has been going through the first major restructuring in two years. Everything has been reorganized to make information easier to access, as well as more attractive. We've added lots of information about what Cyberlore is currently doing outside of just the standard retail games that we've done for the last 8 years.

Please, go to http://www.cyberlore.com and have a look around. If you notice any problems feel free to e-mail me and let me know.

The only major mishap with the change in format was that we lost the Santa Strike high scores page. That should be up and running again on Friday. The scores are still being reported, you just can't see them.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Kit5150

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2001 10:01 am    Post subject: Cyberlore Website Updated Reply with quote Back to top

wow, that looks so much better than that eyesore that used to be up!

Shohoku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2001 2:00 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore Website Updated Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! Nice touch on the new layout. I was so excited when I saw the box art link for the Northern Expansion and immediately clicked it as soon as it loaded up. Then it took me to an all too familiar looking page.

Needless to say I was a little disappointed. Nevertheless, good job on the new layout and keep up the good work.

------------------
Quazi-normal, semi-normal, the margerine of normal, the Diet Coke of normal, only one calorie, not quite normal enough.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2001 4:42 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore Website Updated Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Shohoku:
I was so excited when I saw the box art link for the Northern Expansion and immediately clicked it as soon as it loaded up. Then it took me to an all too familiar looking page.

Needless to say I was a little disappointed. Nevertheless, good job on the new layout and keep up the good work.

I too was disappointed in the link to NE but the other layout looks great!!!

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Tajma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2001 12:45 am    Post subject: Cyberlore Website Updated Reply with quote Back to top

I find the www.cyberlore.com page lacking a "brand identity". And the page looks rather blank at first.

Perhaps a general layout template would help?

--
Tajma

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2001 1:42 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore Website Updated Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry all. We didn't mean to mislead you with the expansion box. Of course, when there's more information we'll post it there.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Foldalake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2001 12:21 am    Post subject: Cyberlore Website Updated Reply with quote Back to top

Seems like all of us were tricked by that beautiful little expansion box picture! I was too.

I like the site. In general I don't like black sites. That's because black is the color which is easiest to match with different things and therefore sort of miss-used, and there are only two black sites I can think of that I like; Cyberlore and Majesty.

Drake 88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2001 6:24 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore Website Updated Reply with quote Back to top

Nice page slightly dead when is ne coming out

Foldalake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2001 5:29 am    Post subject: Cyberlore Website Updated Reply with quote Back to top

Drake 88: Have you ever thought of using "." "," and/or "?" ?

Drake 88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2001 8:07 am    Post subject: Cyberlore Website Updated Reply with quote Back to top

no

[This message has been edited by Drake 88 (edited 30 January 2001).]

un4givenGRL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: new site - 6/04 Reply with quote Back to top

Any idea when the new site is going to be finished?

hasn't changed much in about a month. if u need someone for web design... Twisted Evil heh heh heh

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll have a better idea at the end of the week.

un4givenGRL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

any idea yet of when the site is going to be updated more?

-i know i'm a pain Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: