Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Multiplayer not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordjester

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer not working Reply with quote Back to top

For some reason when I am at the main screen of Majesty and click on Multiplayer my computer locks up. I don't get to the next screen where I would select to play over a LAN. Using Win98. I have TCP/IP in my network properties, and can play other games via LAN just fine.

Also, I am using Majesty GOLD on one computer and Majesty(original) on the other.

Thanks for any help

Krypta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Multiplayer not working Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know why your computer's freezing.
But anyway, if it didn't it would take you to MSN gaming which is the wrong place. It's been said in other areas in this section where to go so I don't think there is any point repeating. But I may as well, multiplayer majesty is now in Gamespy.
Good luck getting multiplayer up.

pk100

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man, I've had the same problem. How do I make it not crash?

This is silly, since single player works fine. ):

Also, I'm just trying a LAN game. MSN/GS/etc shouldn't even matter, if I'm not using the internet.

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have heard of the Multiplayer-Gold bug, I guess it is a result of the changes in the program between the original and gold versions.
I never heard of a patch or work around for it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: