Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The Fertile Plains

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott818

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: The Fertile Plains Reply with quote Back to top

I need some help with this quest.....I run out of resources and men before the rock monsters wave...I cant seem to build enough guilds before they start attacking.....help me!!

Evenstar1690

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: The Fertile Plains Reply with quote Back to top

I have a very similar problem with Quest for the Crown (I'm pathetic, I know)... the computer starts sending minotaurs after me before I can recruit any heroes! Any help here?

M

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:28 am    Post subject: The Fertile Plains Reply with quote Back to top

To Scott818: Build at least three Marketplaces right away. This always supplies Me with enough Money. Later in the gaMe, you can build Trading Posts too. Wizard spells are very helpful.

To Evenstar: Slow down the siMulation. If you press the key that gets you to the option Menu while the game is loading, you can get to the option screen and slow down the gaMe before anything happens.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: The Fertile Plains Reply with quote Back to top

You may also want to do a Search in this forum for older threads and possible Walk-throughs...

Evenstar1690

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: The Fertile Plains Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I believe this is the first time I've complained because something computer-related was too FAST... Thanks for the help!

Scott818

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: The Fertile Plains Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the info.....im gonna try it and see what happens

jas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: The Fertile Plains Reply with quote Back to top

Scott818 wrote:
I need some help with this quest.....I run out of resources and men before the rock monsters wave...I cant seem to build enough guilds before they start attacking.....help me!!

I always use paladins for this quest - at least two guilds full will do. Actually, 1 rangers guild, 1 wizards guild, 2 warriors guilds filled with paladins, and fully upgraded temples to Agrela and Dauros pretty much do the trick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: