Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

new monster classes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
floyd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: new monster classes Reply with quote Back to top

my alter ego wizard lord baldur made new character classes so how bout new monster classes?

Hydrian_Waterlord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: new monster classes Reply with quote Back to top

I think there should be a new monster class called Faeries, that can build Monster Dens, Like ruined Keeps and Ruined Shrines!

Hydrian_Waterlord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: new monster classes Reply with quote Back to top

I also believe that there should be Faerie Druids, Faerie Shamans, and Faerie Chieftains. They cannot build, but all of them would be able to do something special, like casting spells, or planting poisonous herbs.

floyd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: new monster classes Reply with quote Back to top

i dont know if any of you people play D2 but if you beat the game you could go to a secret level where the enemies are deranged cows with battle axes
they oughta do secret level like that except with aliens and ufos

Hydrian_Waterlord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: new monster classes Reply with quote Back to top

I like the idea of derranged cows, ufos, and I also think they're should be a teen gurl monster in the secret level.

Hydrian_Waterlord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: new monster classes Reply with quote Back to top

I think that you should be able to build a guild where you can train monsters. You know, like Medusae, Rocs, and Hellbears.

Either that, or there should be a spell that allows you to control monsters called Chain, Restrain, or Thrall.

Oasis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: new monster classes Reply with quote Back to top

How about having the goblins suceed in making a gaint spiders as steeds? Maybe a Hellbear pulled chariot for minotuars, Medusa, Dryads, Harpies, and Werewolves.

O.k. now I'm scaring myself.

Goblin Presist should have charm insectiod/archniod aas a spell.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: