Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 Easter Eggs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty King:
2. Isn't this Majestyquest.com

Yes, it is... what's your point?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
smeagol

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

I LOVE the easter eggs.

I incorporate my favorites into the sound triggers on some of my personal chat sound bytes

I wish there were 2 or 3 times as many to choose from...maybe there will be more in Majesty 2.

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
I have 2 questions on Easter Eggs

1. Can I accsess these "Easter Eggs" in the Majesty Game or do I have to download.

2. isn't this Majestyquest.com

you have to download them. and also, this isnt majestquest.com it's Cyberlore Discussion Forums. but you can acess it from majestyquest but you can't post. personally i really loved majesty's easter eggs especially the "rap" by ven fairweather

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Vizzerdrix:
quote:
I have 2 questions on Easter Eggs

1. Can I accsess these "Easter Eggs" in the Majesty Game or do I have to download.

2. isn't this Majestyquest.com

you have to download them. and also, this isnt majestquest.com it's Cyberlore Discussion Forums. but you can acess it from majestyquest but you can't post. personally i really loved majesty's easter eggs especially the "rap" by ven fairweather
There's a Rap! One question... do Easter Eggs cost money to download?

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 8:16 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

Well, most of them, but not the best one, the "Swimmy Swim Swim" Easter Egg.

Kaz

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

WHAT I CANT POST IF I GO TO MAJESTYQUEST.COM BUT IM IN MAJESTYQUEST.COM i'm confused about this

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

Mighty King,

Vizzerdrix is confused.. don't worry. This IS "majestyquest.com" - but Vizz is referring to the Main Page of that web address, where you can choose the "Downloads" option. If you want to be technical about it, the Forums are *technicallylocated at "cyberlore.com" but it doesn't matter either way.

Vizzerdrix, the Cyberlore Discussion Forums can be accessed by going to "majestyquest.com" and choosing "Forum". That's how most people get here.

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
pkbo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

i never have seen a any thing bout downlaoding easter eggs what category are they under?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:27 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

You don't have to download the easter eggs, they're already in the game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: